• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH+Test+Prop

dimitrihomes

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am taking 5 IU's of hgh a day, 1.5 CC's of QV Test 250 twice a week, and 1 CC of prop 100 3 times a week. I have been taking this per the recommendation of some local bodybuilders. Does anyone have any suggestion if I should take more, less, etc. I am 5' 9.5" and weigh 203 as of this week. I have put on 17 pounds og muscle in 8 months and by BF is at 11.3%. I have also ordered estrogen blockers as well.

ya bro, you should be taking an ai while on cycle. Your cycle looks good to me. But there's no way anyone on here can tell you that you should take more or less of anything with out seeing you and getting your full resume of cycles and the lengths of working out. If you like your results, then stick with the dose. To me that looks like a great cycle, I wouldn't go any more on any one of those.

I appreciate the reply brother. No one outside of the body building world can offer any help or advise. I am on a 5 day split with heavy weights. I started benching 135 last year, but now I am benching 275 6-8 times on my forth set. I try to work out as hard and smart as possible. I plan on using GH for a while, but I don't know how long I can stay on Test without cycling prop. I know guys that have been on test for years and don't cycle. That's where I'm a little confused. I just started taking prop last week and plan to cycle that 12-16 weeks, but should I cycle test with it of not? Any recommendation? Thanks again!!

I appreciate the reply brother. No one outside of the body building world can offer any help or advise. I am on a 5 day split with heavy weights. I started benching 135 last year, but now I am benching 275 6-8 times on my forth set. I try to work out as hard and smart as possible. I plan on using GH for a while, but I don't know how long I can stay on Test without cycling prop. I know guys that have been on test for years and don't cycle. That's where I'm a little confused. I just started taking prop last week and plan to cycle that 12-16 weeks, but should I cycle test with it of not? Any recommendation? Thanks again!!

Depending on your age and many other factors... Staying on a TRT level or higher of testosterone is common these days. I would however suggest that you consider every factor before making that decision. Personally I'm 33 years old, I have two children already, I have cycled AAS for 12 or more years and I walk around with a testosterone baseline of low 300's. I feel terrible when my testosterone is that low... Just recently I made the decision to stay on and blast and cruise when I want. Staying on Testosterone full time should be considered as serious as it can be before making that call.

I'm 40 and have been on this cycle for a couple of months. My though was to stay on all three and the AI for 4 months. Stop the prop for a couple of months and lower the test 250 to once a week, but not get off completely. I'm in the best shape of my life and have never cycled or took anything in my past. Thus has been my first experience and it has been wonderful.

Back