• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need help

togepi

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im 6' 185lbs new to the whole steroid thing ive tried test cyp before and loved the results but only did it for a short period of time. I got a hold of some thing better and im looking to do some it for a longer period of time... I wanna keep the weight, gain a little mass but I don't wanna look like a guy that does roids, any suggestions on what I should do or take?

If you don't wanna look like your on gear don't use gear...... just check diet, train right, and rest.

Just run that cyp at a low dose and enjoy the benefits of quicker recovery , libido enhancement, better mood, and slow steady gains. That is what I have been doing...don't want to blow up over night......well maybe?:hmm:

im not going for the mr universe look, just to gain a nice size and not balloon up to shred up, i wanna get shredded and gain size at the same time... is stacking something i should do or should i just stay with the test?

Welcome to the board

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the community. Repost in the aas zone for more views and responses.

Back