• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The real winners of the Tour De France (Thoughts on doping in Sports)

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just heard this from a friend today: If officials awarded Lance Armstrong's 2005 Tour De France title to the next fastest finisher who has never been linked to doping, they'd have to give it to the 23rd place finisher.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Tour_de_France#Final_Standings

Sure enough, I clicked through half of them and what do you know? Doping in some form or another.

Thoughts?

I have thoughts: FUCKING. BULL. SHIT.

Not one positive test. It's a vendetta. And of course leading the way is WADA.

I am furious about this.

(Sorry Rainier, edit this is if you need, but I think it's warranted).

They were just waiting for him to stop fighting the accusations, and they knew they could out-wait him. Absurdity.
You think he's being treated unfairly? I'm interested to hear what you think. I'm of the belief that a large amount of professional athletes are using ergogenics, but I'm open to other viewpoints.

Lance Armstrong will alwasy be the champ. Every other fucker on those bikes was on something. Just a big witch hunt.

I agree... I think it's bullshit that his titles are taken away... I don't care how many people are willing to lie about what they "know" he was taking.

There is a ugly shadow around professional cycling. Everytime that they have a big race people are failing left and right for peds in one form or another. I think Lance said Fuck it. He is still the greatest cyclist ever and his endorsements will go up because he said Fuck it. Why waste money on lawyers and fighting it. That Bastard will laugh all the way to the bank.

"I think it's bullshit that his titles are taken away" I dont think that the USADA has the power to actually take away his titles as the winner of the 5 Tours. How ever it can ban him from participating in any events rom here on out.

I have followed Lance from early on in his career, and from my view point, he had made him self available to test when ever they wanted him to test, blood, urine, a scheduled test or a random test. He always was there to do his part. Every one of these test came back negative, all of them! So, even IF he was on enhancers of what ever type, where is the proof? with out the proof, there is no case, only hear say.

i have followed lance from early on in his career, and from my view point, he had made him self available to test when ever they wanted him to test, blood, urine, a scheduled test or a random test. He always was there to do his part. Every one of these test came back negative, all of them! So, even if he was on enhancers of what ever type, where is the proof? With out the proof, there is no case, only hear say.

^^^^^^this!!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
So you guys believe he's always been clean?

I don't believe that at all. I bet he did use ergogenics, but I don't have evidence of anything either way, and it appears neither does ADA. So in the absence of evidence, you can't prove anything. That last sentence pretty much sums up my view on life. Opinions and emotions are great, we wouldn't be human without them, but they should not be involved when serious conclusions need to be drawn.

That said, I bet Lance used low dose testosterone and EPO.

56108d1346213448-dumb-asses-dummass.jpg

WAT

I dont necessarily think he has always been a clean rider, but when put out in the public, your a doper, with out any proof, and when you ask for proof- it comes back negative for doping- then one cant just come out and say "your a doper and should have every thing taken away from you"

Back