• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to the forum! new help !

savage21891

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
new on this....meat head from jersey ...22 y/o 235 wit 9% bf ...265 bulking ...need to talk to potential sponsors, and had a question about slight problem i had with united anabolics...like i said, I'm new to this forum stuff so someone school me a little bit it would be appreciated!

Welcome mane... ASF is a great board with great sources. Stick around and do some homework and you will be very happy with the results.

REP's don't PM you... you PM REP's. To do that you have to get your post count up to 10 or 11. If you need a source check I'd be happy to help. Again, you need to get your post count up to recieve or send Pm's.

Welcome aboard brother and good luck!

thanks a lot brother!...appreciate the help, i will def be keeping in touch with you, and by the way, can i post stuped stuff or does it matter what i post to get my post count up?

Welcome aboard, man. I'd strongly suggest reading the board rules before posting. You don't want to break the rules, particularly the 'don't talk about suppliers w/o proof' rules, so giving the rules a look-over is a good idea.

That being said, posting 'stupid' stuff seems to be OK - people reply to me all the time :)

ooook ok, thnks for looking out!...could your steer me in the right direction>?...and how do i post pics?

Back