• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle How does it look?

Doyoueven

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little about me:
-26 years old
-5 years of serious training
-5'8 171 lbs ~10-11% bf
-Diet: 3200 calories will bump if not gaining
-Training 5 day split cardio 2 days a week 30 minutes on elliptical
-Goal: Gain as much muscle as possible not too worried about bf

1st cycle:
weeks 1-10 500 mg test e (split 2x a week monday and thursday)
weeks 1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or arimidex (.5mg E3D depending on how I feel may change to EOD)
weeks 11-12 Break

PCT (14 days after last pin)
Weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

After a lot of research I have decided not to use HCG because it is a relatively light cycle and I want to see how my body responds without out it and how I recover.

Any and all feed back and critiques on the cycle is greatly appreciated especially on the PCT. Thanks in advance.

I think you nailed it! Someones been doing their homework! All looks good for a first cycle.... I really cant add anything:winkfinger:

Haha thanks. I've been reading up for quite some time now. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

You're going to want to continue with your AI during pct...didn't see it listed for those weeks. Aromasin would be recommended for pct due to its suicidal nature.

You're going to want to continue with your AI during pct...didn't see it listed for those weeks. Aromasin would be recommended for pct due to its suicidal nature.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure if you should still take it or not if if I were already to use clomid/nolva for pct. Should I take it between the 2 week break between my last pin and pct?

bro throw in an oral the first 4 to kick start, i did and it was awesome!

I thought about that but I think I'm going to stick to the test only for a first cycle to see how things go. Thanks for your input topspeed!

Back