• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can I stop using Test right away and change for Nandrolone Decanote and Stanozolol?

Johnny_M

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can I stop using my injectable Testosterone right away and change against Nandrolone Decanote and Stanozolol without my body stop producing testosterone?

I don’t trust the company where I by my testosterone from. I think it is extremely underdosed. I use 900mg testprop/week and can not see any difference from being all natural.

However I know that the company that I get my Nandrolone Decanote from and Stanozolol do have real products, but they do not have testprop.
What do you think?

NO! Never run anything without Test as a base.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

If you're not comfortable with the product you have I suggest getting your post count here over 10-11 and PM a rep and order some decent product. Many sources here are top of the line and you won't be disappointed. The difficult thing is choosing which but that's also the easiest because you won't go wrong either way.

If you have any further questions or special needs PM any one of us when you get your post count up and we'll do what ever we can.

Johnny M... first welcome to the board. You've received some solid and blunt advice above.

You need to run Test as a base. Can you run AAS with no Test? You sure can but its a very bad idea. DECA will shut you down more than most AAS so just like everyone above has advised you to not to do what you proposed I would second their advice.

There are a couple very good and reliable sources on this board. If I were you I'd stick around and do some homework and scratch both of your current sources. If you need me to source check a source get your post count up to 10 or 11 and PM me.

Good luck!

JJ

Back