• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feeling sick

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Feeling a bit under the weather. At work all day I was feeling thirsty. Probably didn't drink enough water and it was a warm day. Even drank a Gatorade because I felt dehydrated. Helped a bit. Left work, went home and changed clothes for the gym. Took a pre-workout drink and a dose of Clen. 1st day on Clen this go around (been on/off Clen for last 3 months). Head to the gym and get into my workout. But after every set, I need a drink of water. Towards the end of my workout I'm super-setting and sweating up a storm. Felt great. When workout was done, I got into the dry sauna for 10 mins. Afterwards I got some water and left. On the way home I didn't feel well so I stopped off at the grocery story and bought some Pedialite. The Grape flavor is awesome! Its my purple drank lol. Been feeling ill ever since I got home. Kinda like I'm catching a cold or something. Been drinking a crap load of water but still feel like shit.

Was it the sauna? Or Clen? Or am I dehydrated?

Brother just to be safe stop the clen.... it could be anything but just to be safe take a few days off and drink water like it is going out of style. Give it a few days and see how you feel. Keep us posted.

Thanks Velo....skipped gym yesterday and today I only went to work for 2 hrs. My boss sent me home because he didn't want me getting everybody else sick. SCORE! So now I'm drinking some theraflu and plan on sleeping most of the day. Woke up today with chills and cold sweats. Thought I was back on Tren lol. Hate being sick. Totally sucks. Hope to be better by end of week.

So Day 3 of being sick is almost behind me....last night was interesting. I took a hot shower because my body ached. Put on some fresh clothes and got ready for bed. 30 mins later my tshirt and pillowcase are soaked from sweat and I'm laying in a pool of water. Literally that's how my Tren experience was. This morning the fever went away, and now I'm just dealing with the other side effects from this illness. Hope to be better soon because I miss working out.

I swear by this.... Hot shower then put on sweats, hot cup of tea w/ shot of blackberry brandy. Maybe turn the heat up and sweat it out.

So Day 3 of being sick is almost behind me....last night was interesting. I took a hot shower because my body ached. Put on some fresh clothes and got ready for bed. 30 mins later my tshirt and pillowcase are soaked from sweat and I'm laying in a pool of water. Literally that's how my Tren experience was. This morning the fever went away, and now I'm just dealing with the other side effects from this illness. Hope to be better soon because I miss working out.

Did you start the tren right before you got sick. Just asking because the first time I did tren I got some mild flu like symptoms for a few days. They wasn't as bad as yours though. Hope you get to feeling better.

Did you start the tren right before you got sick. Just asking because the first time I did tren I got some mild flu like symptoms for a few days. They wasn't as bad as yours though. Hope you get to feeling better.

No I did a Test / Tren cycle earlier this year. My flu symptoms make me feel like I'm back on Tren. I'm off cycle at the moment.

No I did a Test / Tren cycle earlier this year. My flu symptoms make me feel like I'm back on Tren. I'm off cycle at the moment.

OK ya I was a little confused between that post and the first. Hope you get a good nights sleep and wake up feeling good.

IML Gear Cream!
Its AIDS, you're fucked...
No in all seriousness you're probably just getting a summer cold. Cut out the clen for a little bit and just hydrate and rest. I would also recommend taking a vilti-v along with some zinc.

Its AIDS, you're fucked...
No in all seriousness you're probably just getting a summer cold. Cut out the clen for a little bit and just hydrate and rest. I would also recommend taking a vilti-v along with some zinc.

HAHAHA wouldn't surprise me based upon how many bitches I've hooked up with since I've started cycling. Bitches love muscles lol.

I stopped the Clen on Saturday when I felt sick. Been drinking water, OJ, Pedialyte, hot tea, thera flu.....drinking so much fluids I'm hardly even hungry.

Back