• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does it take awhile for a new brand's products to work?

whywhywhy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I started injecting IM with some cup. I received from the pharmacy and guessing it started to kick in after 2 weeks or so. I noticed because lifting had gotten easier and I was horny almost 24/7 and waking up with a morning wood everyday. I ordered some products and wanted to use those and save the pharmacy stuff for later on, but after switching I am not noticing any of the effects and what I did start to notice has diminished. It's been about a week and a half since I switched over. I was using propionate and cypionate so I thought it would have been consistent, but does it take awhile to get a new brand's product in your system?

Shouldn't be any different.... what are your dosages?
Well, I started a blast week 1 and 2 at 800mg/week. I added the Prop week 3 @ 150mg eod. Week 3 is when I switched up and noticed the effects I thought I was feeling were kind of diminsihing. Perhaps, I need to increase or just give it more time. I was planning on doing labs in another 3 weeks or so.

Back