PDA

View Full Version : Supplement cycles from RoidShop.to through BIGMURPH

Bigmurph
10-02-2021, 05:17 AM
If you're interested in having a supplement cycle to fit your goals send me an email at bigmurph@roidshop.to and I would be happy to put together a supplement cycle to fit your cycle and goals.

Here's an example if your cycle is 8-12wks and goals are to save money but still use supplements to get bigger while running your cycle.

Weightlifting/Bodybuilding: Program #1 (8-12 Weeks)

Daily:
1: Creatine 5 grams (plus 5 days loading at 20 grams)
2: Beta-Alanine 3-6
grams

Pre- or During Training:
1: High GI carbohydrates (30 grams)

Post-Training:
1: High GI carbohydrates (50-100 grams)
2: Whey Protein 25-50 grams

Comments:
This is one of the most basic and cost effective supplement programs for bodybuilding. Beta-alanine is known to augment the muscle-building effects of creatine, and like creatine also increases muscle power and endurance, but through a different and complimentary mechanism
(maintenance of muscle pH). While creatine is responsible for increasing intracellular water retention, there is usually a significant retention of weight and lean muscle mass at the conclusion of this program. This program would be highly recommended for someone not wishing to invest a great deal of money, yet still looking for a strong anabolic effect.

If you're interested in a supplement cycle plan to complement your cycle from RoidShop.to contact BIGMURPH at bigmurph@roidshop.to im happy to help.

Bigmurph
10-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Check this out ^^^^^^^

Bigmurph
10-04-2021, 03:04 AM
Happy to help bigmurph@roidshop.to

Bigmurph
10-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Supplement cycles from RoidShop.to through BIGMURPH
If you're interested in having a supplement cycle to fit your goals send me an email at bigmurph@roidshop.to and I would be happy to put together a supplement cycle to fit your cycle and goals.

Here's an example if your cycle is 8-12wks and goals are to save money but still use supplements to get bigger while running your cycle.

Weightlifting/Bodybuilding: Program #1 (8-12 Weeks)

Daily:
1: Creatine 5 grams (plus 5 days loading at 20 grams)
2: Beta-Alanine 3-6
grams

Pre- or During Training:
1: High GI carbohydrates (30 grams)

Post-Training:
1: High GI carbohydrates (50-100 grams)
2: Whey Protein 25-50 grams

Comments:
This is one of the most basic and cost effective supplement programs for bodybuilding. Beta-alanine is known to augment the muscle-building effects of creatine, and like creatine also increases muscle power and endurance, but through a different and complimentary mechanism
(maintenance of muscle pH). While creatine is responsible for increasing intracellular water retention, there is usually a significant retention of weight and lean muscle mass at the conclusion of this program. This program would be highly recommended for someone not wishing to invest a great deal of money, yet still looking for a strong anabolic effect.

If you're interested in a supplement cycle plan to complement your cycle from RoidShop.to contact BIGMURPH at bigmurph@roidshop.to im happy to help

Bigmurph
10-06-2021, 05:03 AM
BIGMURPH wants to help with anything you can contact me anytime at bigmurph@roidshop.to and im happy to help with any questions about anything in my world there are no dumb questions please ask away brothers and sisters.

I can set up AAS cycles and I can set up dietary supplement cycles that will complement your AAS cycle and goals.

You can ask me anything about our lifestyle and im happy to help
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to sponsors this service check them out their truly an amazing experience.

Bigmurph
10-06-2021, 06:21 AM
Weightlifting/Bodybuilding: Program #5 (8-12 Weeks)

Daily:
Beta-Alanine 3-6 grams

Conjugated-Linoleic Acid (CLA) 5 grams

Creatine 5 grams (plus 5 days loading at 20 grams)

Pre-or During-Training:
High GI carbohydrates (30 grams) + BCAA (10 grams)

Post-Training:
High GI carbohydrates (50-100 grams) + BCAA (10 grams)

Whey Protein 25-50 grams

Comments:
This is a expansion of the first supplement program, making use of an additional 5-gram daily
dose of CLA to help better partition nutrients to muscle instead of fat storage. BCAA's have also
been added to better support protein synthesis and reduce protein catabolism during training.

Bigmurph
10-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Check out above ^^^^^

Bigmurph@roidshop.to