PDA

View Full Version : BPC-157 (Body Protection Compound 157) description available from RoidShop.to

Bigmurph
09-28-2021, 07:28 AM
BPC-157 is an amazing compound that helps heal soft tissue and damaged muscle plus other injuries. Here is a great read and don't forget to visit RoidShop.to to check out all the available peptides. Especially with the amazing sales going on right now you can always contact BIGMURPH at bigmurph@roidshop.to with any questions im happy to help with anything brothers.

Description:
BPC-157 is a peptide that occurs naturally in the human stomach. As a research compound, it has been shown to
heal numerous body tissues including the skin, muscle, and bone, as well as ligament and tendon. Its underlying mechanism is not fully understood. However, it does
appear to increase the density of growth hormone receptors in some tissues.
Bodybuilders and other athletes use BPC-157 to speed repair of damaged muscle and joint tissue. Some underground experts have touted it as 'the most powerful
healing drug on earth for injuries, after experiencing that administration of this compound let injuries, which usually
take 10-12 weeks to heal, healed within 2-3 weeks. Anecdotes suggest that BPC-157 is effective when administered immediately after an injury occurs, but also when taken in order to fix an improperly healed injury that occurred years ago. Although athletes inject this peptide, BPC-157 is stable in gastric juice2 and therefore orally
available. Animal studies have
proven topical administration of BPC-157 to be effective as well. In dozens of animal studies, BPC-157 has been shown to
stimulate repair processes of the mucosa. In animal studies, a synthesized yet identical version of this molecule
accelerates the healing of ulcers and other gastric and duodenal lesions, protects the liver from toxic compounds, speeds up the healing of lung tissue after inhalation of aggressive gasses, protects the mucosa in
the nose from capsaicin, and diminishes the side effects of chemotherapy with doxorubicine in the heart.? In other
animal studies BPC-157 accelerates the healing of wounds and broke bones8 and burn wounds, stimulates healing
of transected nerves, enhances the healing of transected ligaments, rotator cuff tear injury, and Achilles tendons.
In one animal study, BPC-157 even stimulated the reattachment of a severed Achilles tendon to the bone!
Finally, BPC-157 enhances the healing of surgically transected or crushed muscle tissue.

Side effects
In the scientific literature and experiences of users no side effects of BPC-157 have surfaced yet. However, as this drug
has not yet been approved as a pharmaceutical agent its safety, and its propensity for side effects may not be well
understood at this time. We want to stress here that we know of only one human study on the effects of BPC-157. That study, which concerned test subjects with mild-to-
moderate ulcerative colitis that were given BPC-157 rectally, wasn't published in peer-reviewed literature, but presented at a conference. All the other studies are in vitro
or used animal models.

Contact BIGMURPH anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to
Hit me up anytime and check out our website.

maxmuscle1
09-28-2021, 07:52 AM
I have yet to try BPC-157 but, a lot of folks like to use thymosin TB500 along with it and I hear it helps a lot with pain, recovery, lowers inflammation also. The few anecdotes from lifters(whom were injured) used the BPC at the site of their joint/tendon pain and the Tb 500 just IM (systemic). They all seemed to get decent results but, I never heard back about if they had to do a few rounds or ....if they are still doing well. Hgh is something I feel has protected me definitely (like armor)! Appreciate the thread

Max [emoji122][emoji119]

Bigmurph
09-28-2021, 10:21 AM
I agree brother I haven't used either myself but I have used hgh after my ruptured bicep but I wish I would have used this bpc I hear nothing but the best about it RoidShop.to has all peptides available contact BIGMURPH anytime for anything bigmurph@roidshop.to

Bigmurph
09-29-2021, 04:17 AM
All peptides and SARMs available at RoidShop.to

One last day

JUST 2 DAYS save 28% until the 28th
WITH CODE: RSTNY28 at checkout

Contact BIGMURPH anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to im always happy to help

Roidshop.to makes it easier
Roidshop accepts Zelle, GooglePay, Western Union, Moneygram, Cashapp with Bitcoin and regular Bitcoin (15% OFF)

GYMnTONIC
09-29-2021, 04:28 AM
Good post. I have used BPC in hundreds of clients with success. I have healed my own major Quad tear and full tricep tear with BPC, TB500 and HGH. Both surgeries healed in around 50-60% of the documented time required to heal said surgeries.

BPC157 is a miracle drug. Expect the FDA to go after it eventually.

Also what I wanted to say before I began rambling, it is is very important to note that BPC157 increases HGH receptors in Tendons. This means that if you combine BPC with HGH, you are going to heal, grow, etc, at a far faster rate then if you use BPC solo.

Just some bonus info for those of you who didn't know this. Studies are out there to prove what I am saying is true, I don't have time atm to dig up a link.

Bigmurph
09-30-2021, 06:47 AM
I have been waiting for bpc to get approved for awhile now but it makes me believe that there's something that they might know about it that keeps it off the market because if I was a pharmaceutical company I would have submitted bpc157 along time ago for approval from the fda and others.

I really wished I had used it on my ruptured bicep instead of just hgh

Bigmurph
10-06-2021, 03:04 AM
BPC-157 is an amazing compound that helps heal soft tissue and damaged muscle plus other injuries. Here is a great read and don't forget to visit RoidShop.to to check out all the available peptides. Especially with the amazing sales going on right now you can always contact BIGMURPH at bigmurph@roidshop.to with any questions im happy to help with anything brothers.

Description:
BPC-157 is a peptide that occurs naturally in the human stomach. As a research compound, it has been shown to
heal numerous body tissues including the skin, muscle, and bone, as well as ligament and tendon. Its underlying mechanism is not fully understood. However, it does
appear to increase the density of growth hormone receptors in some tissues.
Bodybuilders and other athletes use BPC-157 to speed repair of damaged muscle and joint tissue. Some underground experts have touted it as 'the most powerful
healing drug on earth for injuries, after experiencing that administration of this compound let injuries, which usually
take 10-12 weeks to heal, healed within 2-3 weeks. Anecdotes suggest that BPC-157 is effective when administered immediately after an injury occurs, but also when taken in order to fix an improperly healed injury that occurred years ago. Although athletes inject this peptide, BPC-157 is stable in gastric juice2 and therefore orally
available. Animal studies have
proven topical administration of BPC-157 to be effective as well. In dozens of animal studies, BPC-157 has been shown to
stimulate repair processes of the mucosa. In animal studies, a synthesized yet identical version of this molecule
accelerates the healing of ulcers and other gastric and duodenal lesions, protects the liver from toxic compounds, speeds up the healing of lung tissue after inhalation of aggressive gasses, protects the mucosa in
the nose from capsaicin, and diminishes the side effects of chemotherapy with doxorubicine in the heart.? In other
animal studies BPC-157 accelerates the healing of wounds and broke bones8 and burn wounds, stimulates healing
of transected nerves, enhances the healing of transected ligaments, rotator cuff tear injury, and Achilles tendons.
In one animal study, BPC-157 even stimulated the reattachment of a severed Achilles tendon to the bone!
Finally, BPC-157 enhances the healing of surgically transected or crushed muscle tissue.

Side effects
In the scientific literature and experiences of users no side effects of BPC-157 have surfaced yet. However, as this drug
has not yet been approved as a pharmaceutical agent its safety, and its propensity for side effects may not be well
understood at this time. We want to stress here that we know of only one human study on the effects of BPC-157. That study, which concerned test subjects with mild-to-
moderate ulcerative colitis that were given BPC-157 rectally, wasn't published in peer-reviewed literature, but presented at a conference. All the other studies are in vitro
or used animal models.

Contact BIGMURPH anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to
Hit me up anytime and check out our website.