• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fall Sale at StraightUpK plus new quality control!

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5f4b172d-70b4-496e-9778-5fedd0777ff6.png

Use Discount Code Fall25 for a whopping 25% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Sale Ends 9-21-2021 at Midnight MST

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code fall25 for 25% off your ENTIRE Order!
FREE Pouch of Kratom on ALL Order Over $100!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!

Coupon code works on all sites.

All Strains are bio tested!. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!
4d4d3d94-5381-485d-b5cf-648b52a797bd.jpg

Attachments

• Sterilized Kratom.png
    Sterilized Kratom.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 25
5f4b172d-70b4-496e-9778-5fedd0777ff6.png

Use Discount Code Fall25 for a whopping 25% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Sale Ends 9-21-2021 at Midnight MST

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code fall25 for 25% off your ENTIRE Order!
FREE Pouch of Kratom on ALL Order Over $100!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!

Coupon code works on all sites.

All Strains are bio tested!. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!
4d4d3d94-5381-485d-b5cf-648b52a797bd.jpg

Jump on this sale guys. These numbers are great. I know I'm gonna be jumping all over this.
https://straightupkratom.com/

Last edited:
Why does free shipping not apply when you use the Fall25 discount even when the order after discount is still over $100?

You guys find this kratom takes a lot out of you? Leaving you kinda hungover/strung out the next day?

Not at all. What kind and how much are you using? White and yellow are actually nice pick me ups.

I heard that the “strains” are actually just a advertising gimmick and most of its really all the same. But I’m using a blend it’s 50% white, 30%green, and 20% red vein…I know it does have a upper effect because if I take it at night I’m screwed, won’t be able to fall asleep until 3-4 AM. Been taking 5grams at a time usually early AM and then again around noon and then give myself 3-4 days off in attempt to avoid any problems….

Hopefully it’s ok for me to ask this here, I don’t want the vendor to think I’m trying to push people away from them, but is there any worry about physic dependency/addiction/tolerance if you give yourself 3-4 days between doses?

Nah, most people know there is some level of "addictive" and/or withdrawals. Restless legs seems to be the most common when coming off.

There is 100% difference in the strains. I can't take a white or yellow at night or else no sleep. Even green I have to cut off at 5pm. But a healthy dose of red and sleep comes quick and easy.

Nah, most people know there is some level of "addictive" and/or withdrawals. Restless legs seems to be the most common when coming off.

There is 100% difference in the strains. I can't take a white or yellow at night or else no sleep. Even green I have to cut off at 5pm. But a healthy dose of red and sleep comes quick and easy.

Ok, You think the withdrawals and addiction am an be avoided completely if you’re only using it 2x a week ? That’s the last thing I need right now…

IML Gear Cream!
Do you use it daily?

Yeah, every day. But if I'm slow getting some in the next day, I don't really notice. The half life is reasonably long...something like 18hrs, iirc. But any real effect is over in a few hours. It probably has as much effect on me overall as coffee would. Some people claim euphoria and such, but I get zero buzz/woohoo/party feeling from it. It does seem to take the edge off the emotional highs and lows...kind of keeps you running in the middle.

Why does free shipping not apply when you use the Fall25 discount even when the order after discount is still over $100?
Should work fine. I just did it

I heard that the “strains” are actually just a advertising gimmick and most of its really all the same. But I’m using a blend it’s 50% white, 30%green, and 20% red vein…I know it does have a upper effect because if I take it at night I’m screwed, won’t be able to fall asleep until 3-4 AM. Been taking 5grams at a time usually early AM and then again around noon and then give myself 3-4 days off in attempt to avoid any problems….

Hopefully it’s ok for me to ask this here, I don’t want the vendor to think I’m trying to push people away from them, but is there any worry about physic dependency/addiction/tolerance if you give yourself 3-4 days between doses?

The reason why your screwed is white is a daytime strain.DO NOT TAKE WHITE OR YELLOW AT NIGHT OR YOU WONT SLEEP. THEY Provide energy
Green can be used throughout the day.
Again depending on dose will dictate the effect. Red is the best for pain and night time strain. Green is also good for pain but red is better.
Whites and yellows take during the day.
Greens throughout the day
red evenings/ night time.
Also depending where you get your kratom and what type of testing is done.. so you know exactly what your getting.
Not all kratom is created equal.

Most will agree kratom is about addictive as coffee. If you give yourself a break once or twice a week. You shouldn't really have any issues. Also take moderate doses. Don't get crazy or abuse it. Like anything if abused you can always cause yourself issues.

Last edited:
Ok, You think the withdrawals and addiction am an be avoided completely if you’re only using it 2x a week ? That’s the last thing I need right now…
If your only using this once or twice a week you should have no problem at all. You should be fine.

I typically use it five days a week on days I’m working, then my weekends off cause if I’m not at the gym I’m usually asleep

I wouldn’t dare use it daily like that, no judgement tho bro I just have went through enough hell with withdrawals in the past to be very scared of developing any other kind of addiction.

My goal is to use up my kilo, slowly and responsibly, as to not have any symptoms upon quitting. Getting it is a huge hassle for me as I live in an illegal state so this will probably be the last I buy for a while.

Also take moderate doses. Don't get crazy or abuse it. Like anything if abused you can always cause yourself issues.

I think kratom has a nice "feature" when it comes to inhibiting abuse....use too much and you get nausea.

I personally haven’t noticed too much of a difference in strains. I’ve also never taken later in the evening to know if any particular strain would impact my sleep. My normal dose is 20-30g in the morning split out 15g and another 15g about 30 minutes apart because and can’t stomach the whole dose all at once. I’ve taken that dose for months on end and then stopped and have not had any withdraw symptoms. Hearing other people say it can be addictive and cause withdraw when stopped leads me to believe it is very much different with everyone. Start low I guess. It’s also
like other drugs I’ve taken in the fact that I never get that same feeling from it as I did the first time or two I took it. All that being said, I just made another order!

Get Shredded!
I personally haven’t noticed too much of a difference in strains. I’ve also never taken later in the evening to know if any particular strain would impact my sleep. My normal dose is 20-30g in the morning split out 15g and another 15g about 30 minutes apart because and can’t stomach the whole dose all at once. I’ve taken that dose for months on end and then stopped and have not had any withdraw symptoms. Hearing other people say it can be addictive and cause withdraw when stopped leads me to believe it is very much different with everyone. Start low I guess. It’s also
like other drugs I’ve taken in the fact that I never get that same feeling from it as I did the first time or two I took it. All that being said, I just made another order!

Damn...I'd probably puke with 30g in me in that short a time. Adding to the difference between strains....I've taken some pretty healthy doses of red (15-20g) and zero issues. But if I take 5g of green, it's almost immediate nausea. I have to limit white and yellow too, but green hits me the hardest with sides.

Damn...I'd probably puke with 30g in me in that short a time. Adding to the difference between strains....I've taken some pretty healthy doses of red (15-20g) and zero issues. But if I take 5g of green, it's almost immediate nausea. I have to limit white and yellow too, but green hits me the hardest with sides.
Not sure of your method of ingestion but since I haven’t found a good way to mix with anything I just dump a teaspoon full in my mouth and then drink some juice, swish and swallow. Each tsp is about 5g (more if it’s a heaping tsp) so do that twice and there is my 10-15g. Repeat half hour later. It’s disgusting for sure. Wish there was a better method. I actually ordered some of the concentrated extract so hopefully should be able to take less.

Also I had the white elephant and I could not stomach one teaspoon. For whatever reason I wanted to vomit as soon as it was in my mouth. I had to throw it out. Just couldn’t do it. I stick to red mainly and maybe the gold one. Greens occasionally.

Not sure of your method of ingestion but since I haven’t found a good way to mix with anything I just dump a teaspoon full in my mouth and then drink some juice, swish and swallow. Each tsp is about 5g (more if it’s a heaping tsp) so do that twice and there is my 10-15g. Repeat half hour later. It’s disgusting for sure. Wish there was a better method. I actually ordered some of the concentrated extract so hopefully should be able to take less.

I don't "toss and wash" very often. My two preferred methods are a scoop (~2.5g) in my coffee and larger doses shaken with grapefruit juice (increases uptake). I'll also throw a scoop in with my pwo. So I'm probably using as much as you are, but it is spread out over the entire day.

I take it that way as well. Forgot to mention that almost every time I use kratom the next morning I have a bit of a sore throat… I’m thinking it’s got something to do with how I take it, because every time I toss some in and then go to take a swig of water, when I swish it around some dust always comes out of my nose and I think it’s irritating my throat/sinuses…

I take it that way as well. Forgot to mention that almost every time I use kratom the next morning I have a bit of a sore throat… I’m thinking it’s got something to do with how I take it, because every time I toss some in and then go to take a swig of water, when I swish it around some dust always comes out of my nose and I think it’s irritating my throat/sinuses…
I’ve never gotten any irritation like that

I don't "toss and wash" very often. My two preferred methods are a scoop (~2.5g) in my coffee and larger doses shaken with grapefruit juice (increases uptake). I'll also throw a scoop in with my pwo. So I'm probably using as much as you are, but it is spread out over the entire day.
Thanks I’m gonna try the coffee method. Maybe the grapefruit juice also but does it dissolve pretty good for you? My reasons in last for not mixing is because most of it just sits on top the juice..

Thanks I’m gonna try the coffee method. Maybe the grapefruit juice also but does it dissolve pretty good for you? My reasons in last for not mixing is because most of it just sits on top the juice..

You know kratom...it definitely doesn't mix, but in a shaker cup it will suspend pretty well. There will usually be a bit of "foam" left. I'll let is sit for a second and then swig the last little bit. That's the part that is hard to get down. I have to thank ordawg for suggesting the gf juice...it does increase the uptake.

I’ve never gotten any irritation like that

Starting to think I’m just really sensitive to the stuff. I also get the same red blotches on my cheeks that I used to get when I was using opiates (mainly heroin that did it)… I heard kratom hits the same receptors as opiates so that might have something to do with it. It’s actually called a histamine reaction…I was shocked when I looked in the mirror and saw my cheeks… last time I saw that on my face I was not in a good place.

Greens almost always have the highest MIT percentage. Reds are almost always the lowest. Obviously there are other alkaloids in the leaf but most folks want to know the MIT content since its considered the "active" ingredient. .

Back