• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wesley VS Nasal Spray MT2

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna run a new challenge

FYI this is not a forum sponsor. RECON is our RC forum sponsor and my code "WES15" gets you 15% off our lab tested and excellent MT2

Disclaimer: I also rep for AA, but I assure you this is not a sales pitch, rather a challenge to see if and how this stands up to the INJ version. I will not allow bias to impact my review on this version.

This is brand new option and I have never seen this anywhere else yet to be honest.

Some of the sides that I am aware of with regular MT2 are as follows.
Depression, anxiety, flush and red face. Itching. Nausea and vomiting. Random erections. Increase in libido. Additional moles or pigments on the skin. Fever.

Sides I have experienced with normal Mt2:
Anxiety, super red face and flushing. Random Erections.

So this bottle is 10mgs. The sprayer says it is 100mcgs per spray

I started it today at 100mcgs. I'm gonna frontload this at 100mcgs ED for 5-7d. Then I may adjust depending on how I respond

In a normal setting I would only do 1-200mcgs of INJ e3d and tan 2-3x per week for 5-10mins

I will tan 10-20mins 2-3x per week to start bc tbh, the bulbs in the gyms tanning bed are very weak at this point and need to be replaced.

To start out the 100mcg dose burned going in. I did not get super red face and neck and chest or flushing like I normally would with even 100mcgs of INj

Recall Nasal aka absorption of the Sinus WILL NOT be as bioavailable % as an INJ , whether or not subQ or IM.

It is an inferior absorption rate, but this is more pleasant imo then INJ if you have to do it every other day, etc.

This may be a plausible alternative to use

If it is, I will let you know! If it is garbage, I will let you know

Wish me luck in tanning. I can use it as I am white as a GHOST atm. If this stuff works it will be VERY apparent.

Thanks. I'm super interested to see how well this works (I've only seen mixed reviews before). I might be able to get the wife to squirt something up her nose....no way she is letting me inject her.

Sounds like a new way to administer MT2...curious how this works as well.

Day 2

Did another 100mcgs this am.

About 20mins later noticed the face was lightly red, and flush and the hotness/heat in the face and ears def hit me

This is very common for me on the INJ version and why I administer prior to bed usually.

Will report additional details later today if any exist.

Day 2

Did another 100mcgs this am.

About 20mins later noticed the face was lightly red, and flush and the hotness/heat in the face and ears def hit me

This is very common for me on the INJ version and why I administer prior to bed usually.

Will report additional details later today if any exist.
This sure is a good sign it's working...and now this piques my interest so I now want to try this too.

Day 3 was yesterday

I did 2 sprays aka 200mcgs. It def burns going in. I noticed within an hour I was super red in the face and neck. That is how I commonly respond to mt2. I def noticed a small headache shortly thereafter

Also at the gym doing sets, I realized I looked like an idiot. Beet red face and neck and white body. I look like a dollar store barbie doll. All mismatched skin color

So anyways I tanned x15 mins and I realize the tanning bed (bulbs) are rubbish. They havent been changed in a long long time and are super weak. I tanned for years in my 20s so Im very familiar with the beds, etc. Im certainly not gonna invest any money into a diff tanning bed or place, so whatever effects I get from this mt2 are gonna be with very little help from the sun

Also where we live sucks in terms of sun, its already dropping temps here and we are seeing like 70 degree days which sucks

Ill do another 200mcgs today and keep going with this

So far I do notice a tiny bit of color change. Very little except my face has moderate color

I do know that face tans more, and places with bodyfat tend to tan faster. Im super super low bodyfat right now so that's not gonna help my cause either.

Im gonna keep going and let you guys know what happens.

Day 3 was yesterday

I did 2 sprays aka 200mcgs. It def burns going in. I noticed within an hour I was super red in the face and neck. That is how I commonly respond to mt2. I def noticed a small headache shortly thereafter

Also at the gym doing sets, I realized I looked like an idiot. Beet red face and neck and white body. I look like a dollar store barbie doll. All mismatched skin color

So anyways I tanned x15 mins and I realize the tanning bed (bulbs) are rubbish. They havent been changed in a long long time and are super weak. I tanned for years in my 20s so Im very familiar with the beds, etc. Im certainly not gonna invest any money into a diff tanning bed or place, so whatever effects I get from this mt2 are gonna be with very little help from the sun

Also where we live sucks in terms of sun, its already dropping temps here and we are seeing like 70 degree days which sucks

Ill do another 200mcgs today and keep going with this

So far I do notice a tiny bit of color change. Very little except my face has moderate color

I do know that face tans more, and places with bodyfat tend to tan faster. Im super super low bodyfat right now so that's not gonna help my cause either.

Im gonna keep going and let you guys know what happens.
Sounds like when using it nasally it does not spread as quickly throughout the body like an injection would.

Sounds like when using it nasally it does not spread as quickly throughout the body like an injection would.

I would actually agree with this statement to date

MT2 INJ hits me hard and hits me fast. I Dont like the nausea and anxiety I can get from it and im not seeing that to date

If this works but takes longer to kick, im cool with that.

Im gonna do my 200mcgs now and Ill report later.

Ive been fighting a bit of body acne out of the blue too, and im unsure why. I added some Dostinex and my hcg dose has been inconsistent. Maybe one of those two are causing it?

My product TrenCNE certainly works, but nevertheless every single day I am seeing at least one to two new body acne or red inflammations under the skin. Super annoying. I hope the mt2 and tanning crushes it. I hate body acne.

Which is why I went on accutane 15+ years ago and why I have no hair. Thanks Accutane.

MT2 INJ hits me hard and hits me fast. I Dont like the nausea and anxiety I can get from it and im not seeing that to date

Ive been fighting a bit of body acne out of the blue too, and im unsure why. I added some Dostinex and my hcg dose has been inconsistent. Maybe one of those two are causing it?

My product TrenCNE certainly works, but nevertheless every single day I am seeing at least one to two new body acne or red inflammations under the skin. Super annoying. I hope the mt2 and tanning crushes it. I hate body acne.

Which is why I went on accutane 15+ years ago and why I have no hair. Thanks Accutane.

So yeah you can then treat this like a slower-acting MT2 which may be what some people may desire. Time will tell if it definitely nasal administration is another useful way to administer some compounds even if slower acting.

IML Gear Cream!

I’m gonna need to give this a run! Of course I have used the inj. Form but nasal spray sounds ideal seeing as how I want slow tanning effects and would like to use slowly and natural sun vs the inj w a tanning bed .

Max

Inject MT2 gave me such crazy erections my dick pointed straight up to the North Star. It felt like it was about to pop! Super horny! Have you noticed any of this yet? The random erections at work were awkward. Haha 😂

Update, I think Im on day 5

Skipped the whole weekend tanning and the mt2

Started today again with 200mcgs in the am and immediately, red in the face and again at the gym looked super red LOL

Gives me a slight headache

Def can see a little bit of color for sure on the body and face is getting pretty dark

I will say this, like I said so far, this is def a slower ride then the INJ version. It def hits you. I get the red flush face. Headache. No random erections, libido improvements so far.

But its def way faster to use then setting up a Shot.

Will keep going for a few weeks and see how dark I can get

Again the bulbs truly suck. I mean its literally super super weak tanning bed. I know bc I tanned for a decade + competing in bodybuilding all year and I know how it feels, how my body responds and how I feel during and after. I also have that "tanning" smell.

This has none of that. Really need new bed at my gym but again, Im simply gonna let the MT2 do most of the work anyways so screw it.

Will hit it 3-4x this week and follow up.

So I lost track but Im on the second week

i will say this stuff is way more gradual then INJ. But it is def working

I noticed it finally making my arms and upper body dark, face super dark, lower body is not so dark yet

I also will say compared to INJ this gives me a headache more often. Probably bc you are snorting the compound LOL. Nothing crazy but I will say I notice it

I def get super super red in the face. I have not gone past 2 sprays aka 200mcgs

I do not get the libido increases or the random erections that I do with the INJ.

I will keep going with this for several weeka.

Update
Still doing this.

Def see color coming in a bit more then previously. Still tanner in some areas then other

I def will say this stuff works but is def way more gradual then INJ

I know I've said that like 3x prior but this is still the best description I can say this far in.

Update
Still doing this.

Def see color coming in a bit more then previously. Still tanner in some areas then other

I def will say this stuff works but is def way more gradual then INJ

I know I've said that like 3x prior but this is still the best description I can say this far in.
Nice to hear it does work but not quite as rapidly as the injectable version as you state. Would be useful for those who want a more gradual tan and without the risk of turning tomato red lol.

Would be nice if this can work sublingual.

Ok so Im done reviewing this

I've seen enough and don't have time to keep updating this thread.

It's the same as I have said all along

100% legit product. More gradual tanning. I did not feel any anxiety, jitters, random erections, no libido increases but I did get the Super Red face and flushing after administration.

Consistently had a light headache after administering 200mcgs aka 2 inhalations.

So this product is good to go. If you don't like injections then this product is for you. If you want a slower more gradual tanning then this is for you

Method of administration always matters and its cool that I believe I am the first person to ever compare this item to the INJ version

Enjoy the info friends. :)

Yeah that's what I was about to ask RE: the nausea and anxiety. Whenever I did the inj's man it hit me light a freight train and I would do it at night before sleep.

Back