• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY Test E Cycle Update

reaper04

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just thought id give an update on how my first cycle is going. Im running AY test e @ 600mg/wk.. Im currently @ week 4 and must say i feel like a monster. I just got done training and today was shoulders and set a new PR on shoulder press. I finally was able to get the 85 lb db 4x. Ive been stuck on 80lb 2x for my max. I know that may not be much for some of yall beasts but i was stoked. And killed the rest of my workout. Im gained 8lbs in four weeks. So im excited to see what the next 12 weeks have in store. And wanted to give a shoutout to AY for some killer gear.

Great job brother!

AY has great gear man. Glad to see this post!

Just thought id give an update on how my first cycle is going. Im running AY test e @ 600mg/wk.. Im currently @ week 4 and must say i feel like a monster. I just got done training and today was shoulders and set a new PR on shoulder press. I finally was able to get the 85 lb db 4x. Ive been stuck on 80lb 2x for my max. I know that may not be much for some of yall beasts but i was stoked. And killed the rest of my workout. Im gained 8lbs in four weeks. So im excited to see what the next 12 weeks have in store. And wanted to give a shoutout to AY for some killer gear.

Congrats on the new PR! It feels good to throw some weight around. With the bold... Shit, some of my lifts are light as hell and some are on the heavy side but its what I CAN DO. I'm not in the gym to impress anyone and if they don't like my weights then look the other fucking way :winkfinger: :roflmao:

Thanks bro.. Hell yea it feels good. I completely agree im not there for anyone but me. I just throw my headphones on and pretty much ignore everyone else.

Fuck gym politics! Just do your thing mane! Congrats on the new PR..... and thanks for the update.

Back