• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycling HCG

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question for some of the trt/blast and cruise brothers. How many of you cycle HCG to maintain optimal testicular health? I’ve heard and read varying opinions on this. Just wanted to hear some feedback here.

Appreciate it brothers

I don't cycle it because I have been on HRT on and off since I was 23. I am 43 now

Studies prove that HCG at 900iu per week total keep intracellular T levels in range for men 18-60

i run 250-500 2-3x per week. I notice improvements in libido and ejaculatory volume for sure. It keeps testes fuller, on or off cycle

It is easier to recover from a cycle if you run HCG during said cycle

I will say this, HCG can cause acne and elevations in E, so watch for that.

Quality HCG does matter.

I don't cycle it because I have been on HRT on and off since I was 23. I am 43 now

Studies prove that HCG at 900iu per week total keep intracellular T levels in range for men 18-60

i run 250-500 2-3x per week. I notice improvements in libido and ejaculatory volume for sure. It keeps testes fuller, on or off cycle

Quality HCG does matter.

Pretty much what he said.

I use 500ius twice a week and never let up.

Way better loads.....

Quality HCG does matter.

This.

If your on TRT you don’t need to cycle it. If your not on TRT you could run it during your cycle to improve recovery. I’ve heard people running during PCT as well, but I prefer during. Out of all the things in bodybuilding, HCG has the most conflicting info.

I just do 500iu once a week and it keeps my balls full If I do more than that I don't like the watery look I get.

Back