• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are the advantages and disadvantages of the two types of training?

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Classic push-ups and the iconic bench press, both are effective horizontal thrust exercises with similar motion mechanisms. Both training the main muscles of the main press, including the chest muscles, shoulder muscles and triceps. But what are the advantages and disadvantages of the two types of training?

And which one of it suits you?

Classic push-ups and the iconic bench press, both are effective horizontal thrust exercises with similar motion mechanisms. Both training the main muscles of the main press, including the chest muscles, shoulder muscles and triceps. But what are the advantages and disadvantages of the two types of training?

And which one of it suits you?

After two torn pecs i know i steer clear of benching and have really just been doing different variations of push ups. I don’t get that full feeling in my chest like i used to from heavy benching but I’d rather stay away from them.

Back