• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro Pharmacies Anavar Lab results

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
EjRgg8Y.gif

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

More lab reports can be found *HERE*
sMyjHTL.gif
Euro Pharmacies Anavar
sMyjHTL.gif

For more product information and availably see the links below

~International~
&

Some really good results ! Especially with a 10 pill sample . I have been seeing all the upgrades the company has been making and am thoroughly impressed.

Max
#psl#europharm#bulkandcut#cycle

Yes, there has been some very impressive upgrades with the products.
It has been a long time in the making, and a lot of questions and surveys were given to customers in order to get their feedback.
These results are very good considering what they are dosed at, 25mg.. it's right up there with the allowance with the window with being slightly under or over. 👍👍

Yes, there has been some very impressive upgrades with the products.
It has been a long time in the making, and a lot of questions and surveys were given to customers in order to get their feedback.
These results are very good considering what they are dosed at, 25mg.. it's right up there with the allowance with the window with being slightly under or over.
Nice nice love me some var feel free to send a few sample packs my way lol.

Another excellent result from PSL

I love PSL anavar at 50mgs a day. I will be ordering some of these today

Hell ya nice bro! Always good to see solid results. I got so much Anavar at home, but fuck I'm worried about my hair falling out!! Haven't touched it yet!!

Gentleman, there is more to come and I promise you we will not disappoint.

The team is working on quite a few projects, as we always have been continuously pressing forward involving through innovation.

Also, we welcome any suggestion and all feedback from everyone. If there is something that you would like to see come to the market, be sure to bring it to our team's attention and we will see what we can do within our powers to make it happen.

Back