• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL's NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) Feedback

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for feedback from those that have taken PSL's NPP.

Looking to add it in for a TRT+/Cutting cycle to help with lean muscle mass and to assist with some weight (fat) loss.

Thanks all!

Looking to add it in for a TRT+/Cutting cycle to help with lean muscle mass and to assist with some weight (fat) loss.

Thanks all!

It’s a phenomenal product bro, but there are better options for a TRT+ / cutting cycle add on... I would personally consider the TRT Plus (test/mast mix) from PSL’s EP Gold line or add in a low dose of primo.

Less frequent injections needed with mast e and primo depot and both giving you a nice look while cutting ;)

Just my opinion!

I’ve ran the trt+ and the npp, absolutely loved it. The blend is smooth as silk! The npp make me dense as all hell

It’s a phenomenal product bro, but there are better options for a TRT+ / cutting cycle add on... I would personally consider the TRT Plus (test/mast mix) from PSL’s EP Gold line or add in a low dose of primo.

Less frequent injections needed with mast e and primo depot and both giving you a nice look while cutting ;)

Just my opinion!

Agreed 100%.

Just my opinion!

Much appreciated, thank you for sharing your opinion!

Thanks all!

PSL npp is a solid product. Definitely G2g and one of my favorites and has been for a long time.
If you want to add to your trt.
Just want to throw this out there .
You could go with trt plus. That is:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg.
Another great product to help you achieve your desired results.
Or
Have you thought about adding in an oral like winni or var. Psl offer
Summer Cutting cycle ( 20 mg winstrol + 30mg) in one tab.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/orals-g...le-20-mg-winstrol-30mg-anavar-50mgtab-ep.html

this combo posses amazing collagen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" which is found in connective tissue.
You will achieve a HARDER, LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance.
Winstrol will lower SHBG (anti-estrogen like effects yielding a dryer looking physique) hindering estrogen circulation and freeing BOUND TEST to FREE TEST with a synergistic interaction
and cooperation with ANAVAR targeting adipose tissue (Fat loss)...

Last edited:
IMO both are in the top five of my choices, the trt blend ever since it was released has almost always been Incorporated in my blasting and cruising.
NPP is one of my favorites but I haven't been using it much in the past year and a half, it was all I used for a while here from EP..
Both are great but just a suggestion if you purchase both I would not use them in the same barrel.
The trt blend is high dose and that's a lot of hormone squeezed down into one space, and NPP is a prop water a 3 carbon, so both of these alone could potentially pack a little punch for someone, having them in the same barrel might be uncomfortable for someone.
I have trt in the same barrel with other common oils, but not any short ones.

There's been countless touchdowns that I have posted with the NPP.. the only thing I dislike about that compound is I get a slight onset of acne on my scalp literally within a week, but I'm able to get on top of it relatively quickly.. that's one of the reasons why I switched to decanoate because it would slowly creep up and I was able to treat it that way much better..

Back