• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolvadex substitute?

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi bros and bro'ettes!

I will be doing some shopping tonight and unfortunately i live in a country that doesn't have many
options when it comes to good sources.
My eye to eye sources are all on "holiday" ^^

So! I can't afford the Nolvadex, it's a 150 USD and that is f*cked up. Can't get it any cheaper at the moment unfort...

This is what i'm getting at the moment:
T-prop, Masteron-prop, Arimidex and clomid. It's a 4 week cycle, so it's short and sweet.
Do i need nolvadex?
Any substitute advice for my cycle?

Also OT, Do i need to worry about liver supplements such as UDCA or TUDCA if i choose to put in some Anadrol 50 in the cycle?
Been doing that before and my liver is in perfect condition. (Test taken a week ago)
Arimidex should help with the "bloat".

Also Masteron have some benefits with estrogen if i'm not mistaken. Enough for no Nolvadex?

Best regards!

Hi bros and bro'ettes!

I will be doing some shopping tonight and unfortunately i live in a country that doesn't have many
options when it comes to good sources.
My eye to eye sources are all on "holiday" ^^

So! I can't afford the Nolvadex, it's a 150 USD and that is f*cked up. Can't get it any cheaper at the moment unfort...

This is what i'm getting at the moment:
T-prop, Masteron-prop, Arimidex and clomid. It's a 4 week cycle, so it's short and sweet.
Do i need nolvadex?
Any substitute advice for my cycle?

Also OT, Do i need to worry about liver supplements such as UDCA or TUDCA if i choose to put in some Anadrol 50 in the cycle?
Been doing that before and my liver is in perfect condition. (Test taken a week ago)
Arimidex should help with the "bloat".

Also Masteron have some benefits with estrogen if i'm not mistaken. Enough for no Nolvadex?

Best regards!

Sry! Forgot to mention. ALSO buying in HCG 5000iu :)

I would stretch that cycle to at least 8 weeks... and due to the short nature of the cycle, clomid will be fine.

Indeed, a 8 weeks cycle is optimal. Tho i got pretty good results last time on 6 weeks of only T-prop and i did both dosage and PCT wrong unfortunately.
Also my sides seems to show up at week 5. Results already on week 2.
So as a test i want to see how much i can accomplish on 4 weeks of HARD training :)
Also first time with Masteron, will be fun!

Check your PM.

I will indeed give them a try! Thanks alot!

Been having some issues in the Europe area lately, some hits on bigger dealers or in the hiding. Plus customs have been pretty annoying.
Got a friend who recently got a kind knock on the door with a paper in hes face saying "we want to explore ur home" :/
So fingers crossed!
Not the same training anymore without gear, still great but i always get the "something is missing" feeling ehm

Back