• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**BETA TESTER wanted. Free Pheromone Body Wash ** Apply inside

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
**If you want to beta test this out for free. Leave a post in this thread why you should be chosen. Members must have 500 posts to qualify for this free gift as new members cannot be trusted to actually follow through.**

So check it out. My newest creation, is a pheromone based Body Wash. It has a wonderful scent and you want to bathe with this and scrub the body prior to work, etc. Wake up in the morning, and use immediately

It has a clean fresh scent and it is infused with my Pheromone Blend that I personally created after 25+ years in the Pheromone Industry (my side passion besides bodybuilding)

So What I need is the following:

A member here to try my newest creation. I will send you a bottle (no labels as I am waiting on the labels)

You will make a thread to review the product. You must leave a few entries, 3 minimum uses. 3 different days. Try it out. Discuss if the product made you fresh and clean. Discuss the smell. Discuss if you had any hits or women hitting on you, or even if your wife appreciates the new product. Discuss if you like the scent, how it lathers.

Lastly you MUST leave a review on the store. You will be sent the link at the end of the thread and you have to review it, and you say whatever you want. But the agreement is that you MUST leave a review on the store as part of this free giveaway.

The bottle is a BETA test, aka it will not have labels (they aren't ready)

You do not want to get this product in your eyes, or scrub the groin area or gentials using it, as pheromones are based in an alcohol base. Its a tiny amount but nevertheless you don't want to get it in your eyes, or package LOL.

GRAFITEbottle__93071.1630188331.1280.1280.jpg

GRAFITE2__50424.1630189196.1280.1280.jpg

To purchase or pre-order this product please click here:

https://stores.gymntonic.com/grafite-mens-pheromone-infused-body-wash/

The colognes kick ass

Max

How potent is the scent? I would love to try it, see if the lady friends find it draws then nearer....

I cant handle scenty stuff, headaches and such, but if its a light fresh scent id give it a go

I may as well break the sample sizes down smaller. I can send you guys all a small sample that will get you prob 5-10 washs worth, so FYI the bottles will be less then half full.

When anyone purchases them, they will be full of course.

So again since this is a beta test, you will get plain bottles with the compound inside but no labels, etc.

I will PM you guys now for shipping info :)

Back