• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TreNCNE - Advanced Body Acne Formula

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New Product incoming

Just waiting on labels and its ready to ship!

https://stores.gymntonic.com/trencn...ne-bodywash-and-anti-microbial-skin-cleanser/
Product Description

COMING SOON (September 2021)
trencneLABELFRONT__24256.1630530641.1280.1280.png
Introducing TreNCNE. The first antibacterial, anti septic, pharmaceutical grade body wash for Anabolic users to treat moderate to SEVERE body acne brought on by hormonal imbalances, etc. No Prescription is required.

TreNCNE Acne Treatment Body Wash with Salicylic Acid + Chlorohexidine Gluconate as the Powerhouse Ingredients. This Acne Medicine is used to Prevent Breakouts on Back, Chest & Shoulders and Legs. Results generally are seen within 2-4 weeks of using this product daily.

TIPS: Any time you sweat,you should remove the clothing and bathe. Replace with clean fresh loose fitting clothing. Sitting in wet, sweaty clothing will worsen body acne. Also utilizing SALT and SUN when possible, will assist in removing Body Acne. If you can lightly tan the area, and exfoliate daily, as well as perform Dead Sea Salt body soaks (or swim in the Ocean), this will assist you in eliminating Body Acne faster.

ScentGrapefruit
Skin TypeOily
Ingredients Antioxidants, Salicylic-acid, Vitamin-c
Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 4.0% w/v. Inactive ingredients: fragrance, gluconolactone, isopropyl alcohol 4% w/v, lauramine oxide, poloxamer 237, purified water and red 40

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a quarter sized amount to a loofah or sponge. Scrub the body and affected areas well (DO NOT USE ON FACE OR GROIN) Allow the product to sit on the skin for several minutes (2-5mins) prior to rinsing. For multiple body parts or areas you will need to reapply additional product.

Alternatively, you also can apply to the skin with a bare hand and allow to sit on the skin for about 2 minutes. At which point you may use a loofah/sponge and scrub and exfoliate the area well.

• This refreshing body wash fights acne & breakouts on your back, chest, legs and shoulders with Micro Clear technology that works to cut through oil, allowing acne medicine to penetrate to the source of acne & breakouts
  • The effective acne-fighting formula contains salicylic acid and a naturally-derived grapefruit extract along with Vitamin C antioxidant. Chlorhexidine gluconate is antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial; The active ingredient chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) begins killing a variety of germs, bacteria and fungi on contact and continues working even after rinsing (up to 6 hours)

• TreNCNE acne body wash unclogs congested pores while removing dirt and impurities, and rinses clean without leaving behind a pore-clogging residue for skin that feels clean and refreshed

WARNING:

DO NOT USE ON THE face. Do not get in the eyes (can cause blindness) Do not get in the mouth. Do not use on the groin area. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT use on infants or children

TreNCNEWbacklabel__67157.1630530641.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Sam grabbed some of this so hopefully in a few weeks he can leave a review.

I'm still waiting on my labels. They should arrive this week and I'll update this.

You can still pre-order

Sam grabbed some of this so hopefully in a few weeks he can leave a review.

I'm still waiting on my labels. They should arrive this week and I'll update this.

You can still pre-order
I did and I certainly will. I'll take pix at weeks 0-1-2 etc. Once I kick this nasty flu

Back