• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Front loading

Adonis_606

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm here simply assembling real world knowledge. What does everyone think of front loading a Test E cycle with Test prop? I often hear of people front loading with D Bol instead, I was simply curious on opinions and if anyone has had experience. Much love

I kickstart test e cycles with prop quite often... usually weeks 1-5. An oral kick is always good too. Hell...combine the two and take it up a knotch.

This will only be for my first cycle in a couple years seeing as how I'm still a young buck so I wanted to do it with as few compounds as possible so if negative side effects occurred I could narrow it down to which a little easier. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
This will only be for my first cycle in a couple years seeing as how I'm still a young buck so I wanted to do it with as few compounds as possible so if negative side effects occurred I could narrow it down to which a little easier. Know what I mean?

I hear you. I wouldn't pin prop on your first cycle. I did it for my first run and it was crippling. Awesome gains...but walked funny and had a hell of a time sitting down...lol. I wouldn't have any reservations about kicking it with an oral for a first run. If you go with dbol, just watch the high estro conversion. Make sure you have ample AI's from a reputable source...and it's never a bad idea to have extra from a 2nd source.

Well in your opinion how would this sound as a first run when I decide to however having it front loaded with Dbol for first 4 weeks

12 weeks of 600 mg Test E
10 mg aromasin daily
1000iu HCG during cycle

Pct
2500iu hcg every third day for 2 weeks
100/100/100/50 clomid(50 mg twice daily week 1-3 after ester clears)
20mg/20mg/20mg aromasin
3G vitamin c daily
10g creatine daily

Don't continue HCG during PCT as it will continue to replace the action of and suppress LH, which tells the testes to make Testosterone. Just use it on cycle to keep them running and you will bounce back fast in PCT with clomid.

So you're saying clomid and aromasin alone during pct is good enough

Your Cycle looks fine, but PCT is a bit excessive.

100/75/50/50 - Clomid
25/25/12.5/12.5 - Aromasin

and your set, like stated, HCG through cycle is fine, but 1 week prior to PCT drop it.

IML Gear Cream!
Why did you end with it if I may ask? Personal preference?

I'm sure Diesel will answer the same. He Probably dropped the long ester 2 weeks out, and finished with Prop, so he could PCT pretty much right after instead of 2 weeks later.

man i just started a cycle and i kick started with prop and an oral, its been the best start so far! highly recommend bro.

I just got done watching a youtube video on Rich Piana speaking about Hcg while on cycle. He said it was a waste because the test will turn your natty off no matter if taking hcg or not and hcg will turn it back on so to only use it for pct.

I just got done watching a youtube video on Rich Piana speaking about Hcg while on cycle. He said it was a waste because the test will turn your natty off no matter if taking hcg or not and hcg will turn it back on so to only use it for pct.

I've also seen this and I agree with Rich. I have friends who used to do HCG during their cycle and they used to get really bad estro rebound for some reason. Now all they do is take the HCG 500iu's every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before their SERM treatment; and it seems to work for them.

Front load is not the same as kickstart. You are talking about kickstart not front loading. Front loading would be doubling your dose for the first week or 2. Just saying.

Appreciate it man, I've always heard those words used interchangeably and wasn't sure

This was recently discussed here:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...ded-for-PCT-Lets-discuss-this?highlight=piana

Consensus was that Rich was off his rocker in this case. Decide for yourself though, and check out the actual science linked by HeavyIron, et al.

Agree X100!

Icon

I hear you. I wouldn't pin prop on your first cycle. I did it for my first run and it was crippling. Awesome gains...but walked funny and had a hell of a time sitting down...lol. I wouldn't have any reservations about kicking it with an oral for a first run. If you go with dbol, just watch the high estro conversion. Make sure you have ample AI's from a reputable source...and it's never a bad idea to have extra from a 2nd source.

Back