• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First online cycle purchase

Methandroid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some gear from Olympus yesterday, along with some PCT and hcg from Anabolic America. So far communication with Olympus has been great, very quick responses from 5150 and purchase went through quickly. Anabolic America emailed me after I made my purchase saying they are out of hcg, which i was very disappointed about considering the site said it was in stock at the time, but I'm glad they emailed me and told me rather then sending some fake stuff or something. I'm currently waiting on a response from AA or a rep I PMed about the HCG but i haven't been waiting long so i can't complain. Both companies seem top-notch. and I can't wait until confirmation on them receiving the funds, and more importantly to get my packages in the mail! Thanks Olympus and AA, and I'll keep updated when i receive the packages and the quality (which I'm more than sure will be excellent) of the products.

So far I've been very impressed by the quick replies from Anabolic5150, but Anabolic America's customer service/communication hasn't impressed me. PMed the AA profile on here with no response, PMed a rep with no response, emailed the site with no response. Again it hasnt been too long, but its been a lot longer than Olympus took to respond. Not bashing AA, just hoping someone from AA will help me out

Last edited:
You've made a quality choice my friend. You are going to be very happy with the results brother!

Just sit back and wait and hit those weights brother!!!

Good luck!

From what I've seen AA is stand-up and very active on here. Give them a minute, I'm betting they'll get back to you and get things sorted out

From what I've seen AA is stand-up and very active on here. Give them a minute, I'm betting they'll get back to you and get things sorted out

Im sure your right, just get a little paranoid haha, been scammed before. But I definitely think AA seems to be pretty professional

I must say i feel pretty confident about Olympus, i can already tell I made a good choice, thanks bro. Also, as an update, I got an email back from AA, very good customer service from both sponsors, getting more excited as I get closer to receiving my stuff in the mail!
Olympus quality of service and products is one of the best.you made a wise choice brother.
5151 middle name is lightning.lol.

Glad to hear you touchrd base with AA. Now get to growing and keep us posted!

IML Gear Cream!
Ive ordered from AA, thats how i found this site. They have excellent customer service, excellent product.

You're in good hands with both brother. New here as well, and recently placed orders with both OP & AA. Received gear from Olympus and have confirmation AA is on the way.

You're in good hands with both brother. New here as well, and recently placed orders with both OP & AA. Received gear from Olympus and have confirmation AA is on the way.

Awesome to hear, I just received my needles/syringes today, just waiting on my packages from AA and Olympus, can't wait, been reading nothing but good things about them

Bro it's like Xmas. I know how u feel. Mailman looked at me crazy when I grabbed the package like I never got mail before.

Bro it's like Xmas. I know how u feel. Mailman looked at me crazy when I grabbed the package like I never got mail before.

lmao you shoulda saw me, soon as i saw that package my face lit up and im like "HELL YEAH MY GEAR", shredded the box open and i was like "damn just the needles..."

5150 will make sure you are taken care of....one of the best reps around.

To keep you all updated, I received my package from AA today, I got nolva, clomid, and aromasin, along with some bac water for the hcg, just waiting on my hcg to get back in stock and my stuff from Olympus, getting more excited!

Back