• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Instantized Creatine

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are probably a hundred threads buried in this forum somewhere on this subject, but I just don't feel like digging so I'll start another one...

Does anyone have experience with this Instantized Creatine. I've used creatine in the past and always gotten fair results, but the last time I used it I got a small kidney stone from the loading phase... And I was drinking a shitload of water. I haven't used creatine since then, and really want the benefits it can bring. This Instantized Creatine claims to be 100% water soluble which should solve my problem as well as make for a much more effective product. Below is a picture of the brand (Gainz in Bulk) I am considering. If anyone has suggestion of a better brand please share. Thanks!

Attachments

• Creatine.JPG
    Creatine.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
Back