• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

squat going up

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
well Thursday got to train with my Italian buddy who loves leg day and it was good got 405 for 10 first time then put 455 on for 4 reps to the bucket new personal record. 500 here I come. cant wait till I start my next cycle with tren a 500 should come pretty quick.

I can't wait to see where my squat goes when I use tren A for the first time.

455x4 probably leaves you right at 500 if your technique is solid.

Hey bro,
I got your PM. How about you give some details about your training, what your weaknesses are, what you've tried before etc.

Then we might be able to give some useful advice!

Got another thread titled "squat help" but I was doing sets of 5 135,225,315,405 then 455 for what I could get. Well last week I found program that has you do 6 then 5 with empty bar then 50% of target for 4. 75% of target for 3. Then add 10lbs each time for 1rep 3-4 min. Rest till you reach goal. Well last week hit 485x1 and stopped because I didn't have a spot I trusted. This week my normal leg partner was there and I jumped by 20lb increments and.got 500x3. Any tips on improving strength or different Technique is appreciated. Btw I'm 5-8 218 20% bf.

It's hard to say anything about technique without looking at a video.

Are you only squatting once a week? I've never seen progress without squatting 2x/week, and getting at least 15 work reps/workout.

I usually do something similar to a linear cycle adding weight each week on back squat, and doing something similar on my other squat day with a front squat.

Don't know if this helps at all but I am running 5/3/1 right now. I have included the dynamic effort bench, squat and deadlifts into the program with the box squats on deadlift day, speed deadlifts on squat day and de bench on shoulder day. My accessory excercises on my deadlift and squat day are only excercises that will help both of the lifts. So I do a lot of seated/standing good mornings, calfs, then a mix and match of leg presses, rack pulls, lunges, romanian dls. I mix up how I do them as well each week, so one week I'll go for a 8-12 rep max on leg presses and another I will set up a weight, maybe like 4 plates each side and say I need to get 125 reps in least amount of sets as possible. It may not be completely strength oriented but it is working the muscle group in a different way, building endurance, and focus on the speed of each rep to build explosiveness.

I am just on trt + dianodrol right now and the other day I deadlift 385 for like 14 reps and could of done atleast 5 more but I started coughing and choking on my own spit haha.

My squat went up a lot when I did pause squats and dead squats after sub max squats. On the sub max I just worked on exploding out of the hole.

Back