• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to forum

Adonis_606

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you all for being so open to your new members. My name is Will and I am a 21 year old male who has been in the gym for a few years on and off and about 7 months very consistently with bodybuilding diet and training. I have gone from 143 pounds with 14%BF up to 162 @ 8% BF and feeling great. I have been doing pretty good research on gear for around 4 years even before lifting as I was always amazed in the abilities of AAS and have a science background. Currently in college finishing up my double major in Kinesiology and Nutrition!

5'8-5'9 162 LBS @8%
Bench 275(And yes that's touching chest, none of that childish half rep shit)
Deadlift 390
Box Squat 425

Thanks for opening to me and much love! Flex Your Heart

Welcome mane! I still am gonna give you the lecture that your far to young for gear. But stick around and contribute/learn. And when your ready you will have the knowledge to run in a ln analytic way!

I would also like to specify that I am joining this lifestyle after a massive carwreck I was in totalling my car after wrapping it around a tree at ~70MPH and then not long after burying my older brother after he was hit head on by a drunk driver. I still have 4 bulging discs in my lower back however since I began truly transforming my body my life has become incredible. Can't wait to get to know everyone! Much Love!

That is what my main goal is at this point. So far I have simply learned the basics and formed sample cycles through my background in the chemistry field as well as having injections during my rehab.

Welcome brother. I second what V44 has said. But welcome to ASF.

Welcome! 21 seems a bit young to start - but knowledge is always good!

Thanks man! Yea this is really more about compounding my knowledge. All I know about it so far is from a chemistry background so I'm interested in gaining real world knowledge

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to thank everyone for the welcoming spirits! Love it!

Ha I'm new as well but my stats are too weak to post and I know nothing <-- :eek:wned:

Never too weak my man we all start somewhere! Just gotta get started! Love it! Kill it!

Back