• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Should I Eat?

copalm63780

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 18 years old, 6'5 205 pounds 13% bf, i look like i'm 220 tho i eat like crazy and before i started working out i had no trouble gaining wait as i think i am an ecto-mesomorph but now i haven't been able to put on more than 3 pounds and i lose it over night. i eat around 3500 calories a day as well my dream weight is 242 solid i lift heavy and i do cardio i don't take mass gainers which i probably should but i'm not sure if that will make me fat, i work my legs and my back more than anything cause i believe that they are the key to being stronger over-all. i want to put some lean mass on my bones tho and need a diet plan to do that. any help is appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• Corey Mask.jpg
    Corey Mask.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 15
i've been doing a 40/40/20 diet eating around 4 meals a day cause i work 12 hour shifts and don't have a lot of time to eat

Take natural protein foods in your routine diet these protein foods will help to burn your extra body fat and gain your muscles.
You should prefer the natural protein rather than protein supplements or protein powder. You can take raw eggs, fish, chicken, meat, green leafy vegetables, yogurt, and nuts etc.

i'll do that thanks. i just ate breakfast had a 2 egg burrito with bologna and half a baked potato not that healthy but didn't have much in the fridge, improvisation gotta love it.

Take natural protein foods in your routine diet these protein foods will help to burn your extra body fat and gain your muscles.
You should prefer the natural protein rather than protein supplements or protein powder. You can take raw eggs, fish, chicken, meat, green leafy vegetables, yogurt, and nuts etc.
Any comment?

Gym Maitland

Back