• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Kinglabs Gone?!

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious if anyone knows what happened to them?

I saw a few bad test results but was that the reason?

Yea I saw those results but their website is up and they have ASF as a board they are on.

Looks like their gone from IMF too and thats still on their website as well.

Looks like their gone from IMF too and thats still on their website as well.

I always thought the 50ml jugs was a good tactic. I never purchased from them but I thought about that 50ml tren more than once. I think it was 90$ what a deal on 5 vials worth of tren

I always thought the 50ml jugs was a good tactic. I never purchased from them but I thought about that 50ml tren more than once. I think it was 90$ what a deal on 5 vials worth of tren

Was never a fan of big jugs because I use a 22g for drawing and after a bunch of pokes you could get rubber pieces in the oil.

Was never a fan of big jugs because I use a 22g for drawing and after a bunch of pokes you could get rubber pieces in the oil.

I had a pharmacist tell me one time that if you take the tip of the bevel and push away from opening as you insert it you won’t do that. I’ve noticed that no matter what after you’ve hit a rubber surface with alcohol swabs you always eventually get a break down of the rubber.

I love juice pal because of their vial tops

I just got an order from them, should I be worried?

Might just be expired Sponsor-Fee's (or similar).

Got a 30cc jug....once
The worst PIP ever...ended up giving it away..

Might have changed up their business model when comes to advertising.

I’m excited I hope we get a sponsor with a heavy dosage primo, shits like pulling teeth to find.
A lot of stuff is getting harder to find nowadays.

My experience-

sust had hormone in it. Painless. Liked it.

deca had no indication I was on at 750 for 15wk

tren e turned blood red after first draw. Obviously bottled hot and kind of a testament to the whole operation IMO.

I still have unopened tren e, sust, and deca. A fair amount. If a vet wants it pm me.

My experience-

sust had hormone in it. Painless. Liked it.

deca had no indication I was on at 750 for 15wk

tren e turned blood red after first draw. Obviously bottled hot and kind of a testament to the whole operation IMO.

I still have unopened tren e, sust, and deca. A fair amount. If a vet wants it pm me.

No PM’s haha, you can’t even give this shit away.

Back