PDA

View Full Version : Long Term TRT question

Whitey078
08-04-2013, 10:15 AM
If your older, or generally produce VERY low T levels as it is, is there really much reason to cycle or anything of the sort?

My T levels were abysmal, and i had a ton of side effects from it. I never used any for of T or anything, just naturally had very low numbers (low 200's, tested at age 35) my doc has never had me cycle or do anything other than inject to stay in the 800's. My thought is that I'm always going to have to inject if i want to be healthy, so I'm not sure if i should start cycling, taking something extra to prevent problems with the boys (beyond producing a little less T which i'm already compensating for) or whatever.

nby
08-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Depends on your goal. If you wanna put on some size, you increase your T and/or add some other anabolic compounds. When you're done you can go back to your TRT dose without needing a PCT. If you just wanna stay healthy, stick to your TRT and forgot what I just said.

Rake
08-04-2013, 10:52 AM
52 years old and TRT will be part of my life for the rest of it. I do run deca twice a year for joint pain but from the way I see it cycles are for younger people who can restart their own test production after cycle. Anything else I take is for certain desires like bulking or cutting.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

Whitey078
08-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I'm not really pinning for building muscle but for TRT. My T stays within normal range (the upper side of normal) and since I'll have to pin for life, i wasn't sure if i should care at all about Cycling. I dont wnat to be sterile or anything like that, but if the only reason to cycle is to keep making my own T, there is no point since i dont make much anyways.

So in short, in TRT is there any reason to cycle or anything other than T production (like fear of becoming sterile)

pappybay
08-04-2013, 04:46 PM
I am not even sure what you are asking. If you are asking about a cycle while on TRT, you actually mean a blast. If your question is about TRT and fertility, ask that question. If your question is about maintaining natty production while on TRT,then HCG is the solution,and that is a permanent commitment.

We will try to help you but you have to ask clear questions.

:-)

Whitey078
08-04-2013, 05:08 PM
We will try to help you but you have to ask clear questions.

:-)

Fair enough. Though I'm not sure that the question i have is going to be that clear. Essentially I'm on TRT, so the doc has me taking a certain amount so I'm at the upper area of the normal range. He doesn't have any form of cycle or anything for me to do, just take the T every week and be happy.

So the question is, besides the possibility of my nuts producing less T (which i probably dont care about since i have to inject anyways) are there any complications that i should worry about, and what should i do about them.

You mention the HCG thing, so how often should i take how much of it? I see a lot of info on cycling with people who are producing normal amounts and also taking more than me, but i have not seen any info on people who are supposed to continuously take smaller amounts (to be at normal levels) and keeping sperm production or whatever.

Hell, i dont even know if injecting to get to normal levels effect sperm production or anything else at all. so it's kinda a "what do i do when i take trt to protect myself from "bad shit"" type question i guess.

pappybay
08-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Okay, if you run labs and manage your estrogen you will be good. If you want to use HCG most people use 590 IUs twice a week which keeps natty test production going. This combination can be used indefinitely. There is NO cycling on TRT. Why cycle (go off test) and return to your previous low levels? That is crazy. I have been in for awhile and I am delivering the goods just fine.

TRT is safe in my opinion, but I am not a physician.

hope this helps.

Whitey078
08-06-2013, 05:10 AM
Okay, if you run labs and manage your estrogen you will be good. If you want to use HCG most people use 590 IUs twice a week which keeps natty test production going. This combination can be used indefinitely. There is NO cycling on TRT. Why cycle (go off test) and return to your previous low levels? That is crazy. I have been in for awhile and I am delivering the goods just fine.

TRT is safe in my opinion, but I am not a physician.

hope this helps.

This is what i was looking for. The one question it leaves (and please forgive my ignorance) is your definition of IU's. from my understanding, 590 IU's would be a very, very large amount, so i'm thinking my understanding is inaccurate. If you could help me with that part then I'll be set. Was planing on adding HCG to my schedule, so once i know how much exactly I'll be set.

GZ3
08-06-2013, 10:59 AM
from my understanding, 590 IU's would be a very, very large amount,

It's really not and I'm sure Pappy fat fingered the keyboard and meant 500 I.U.

pappybay
08-13-2013, 05:44 PM
It's really not and I'm sure Pappy fat fingered the keyboard and meant 500 I.U.

I did GZ3, 500 is the magic number twice a week. The boys will be fat and happy. :o

badboys
08-14-2013, 12:59 PM
I have been on trt for almost a year now. I am just started my second blast or cycle as you call it. Trt is an excellent thing. Has changed my life. Its really all about how you eat though if you want to get some good gains. If your on the higher end of normal and have a good clean diet with alittle extra caloires you could make some pretty decent gains on your trt dose. I don't see the point in running hcg while on trt really but just my opinon. To me it would make sense to maybe come off the trt a couple times a year for about a month and during this time run your hcg. Just play around and try you a cycle and see what it does for ya. If you don't see alot of results just keep to your trt dose. I am loving this Npp and test prop cycle i am running now and only 10days in and can't wait to run the tren once i am finished with the npp. I just threw in my winny tabs today :) but if i understood you correctly you said your doctor didn't mention anything about a cycle well he won't bro he don't want your levels at 2000 + and thats where you need to be to get an anabolic effect from the test so he is going to want to keep you in normal range so don't mention anything about cycles to him could get you kicked out of your program lol

chinote
08-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Hey guys, I have a question and I know it may require a broad answer but what steroids, other than testosterone are fairly safe to include in HRT?

pappybay
08-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, I have a question and I know it may require a broad answer but what steroids, other than testosterone are fairly safe to include in HRT?

Probably need to start a new thread or just do some reading. Test C or E are the standards for TRT.

GZ3
08-25-2013, 05:09 AM
Pappy, forgot to mention, Nice Avatar

pappybay
08-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Pappy, forgot to mention, Nice Avatar

Sweet, just decided last night what my avatar would be. This photo is spell-binding to me personally. I am just memorized with the combination of beauty and tats. Thanks

GZ3
08-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Sweet, just decided last night what my avatar would be. This photo is spell-binding to me personally. I am just memorized with the combination of beauty and tats. Thanks

Do you know who she is, Bro?

Snake Plisken
09-12-2013, 11:58 AM
I've been on TRT for 5 years now, running 200mg/week. No problems, feel great, blood work is fine.

pappybay
09-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Do you know who she is, Bro?

I wish I called her ex-girlfriend. HA

Qwai Chang
09-15-2013, 10:53 PM
52 years old and TRT will be part of my life for the rest of it. I do run deca twice a year for joint pain but from the way I see it cycles are for younger people who can restart their own test production after cycle. Anything else I take is for certain desires like bulking or cutting.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

How long have you been on TRT?

Qwai Chang
09-15-2013, 10:56 PM
I've been on TRT for 5 years now, running 200mg/week. No problems, feel great, blood work is fine.

Are you planning to stay on for life?

Qwai Chang
09-15-2013, 10:57 PM

Deca and up your TEST dose.

Qwai Chang
09-15-2013, 11:14 PM
I still have my balls after almost eight years on TRT. My prostate gland was the size of a golf ball before TRT, now it the size of a peanut.
I thought about running a cycle or three every year, but since I'm taking three times my regular dosage why cycle.