• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greetings all.

BIG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been training for 17 years. 33yrs old. Cant wait to start my first cycle. Want to gain some knowledge and wisdom from you learned folks. Thanks in advance.

Also always wanted to compete. Now I am at a place in life that I can fully dedicate my time to BB hardcore.

Started lifting in high school. First year went from 145 to 210lbs. Was eating 11 times a day. Lol. Did some modeling few years back. Currently 180 lbs, 10% BF, 5'11". Now wanna get serious into BB and competing.

Sounds as if you came to the right place. Plenty to learn and many to learn from. Get your post count up to ten and then you can PM reps or other members with any questions or concerns.
With your years of experience I'm sure you have much that we could also learn from you, looking forward to your contributions.

Thank you gentlemen. Will def. get my 10 posts in. For the last 2 days all I've been doing at night is reading and learning from the forums.

This is no BS community. And I am def. at the right place.

Welcome brother!

Back