• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hcg question

drgreenthumb628

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know its probably on thia forum somewhere but i cant find info on it but when you order hcg and its just thr powder in a vial im assuming if i read it correctly but how do you make it g2g also for peptides how do you make then g2g id appreciate any input thank you, also if i could get a pm for good pct source id appreciate that to

HCG needs to be diluted with bacteriostatic water to the desired concentration per IU. This is how I do it so other may differ but this I think is the most accurate and simplest way of doing this. First make sure you have your supplies ready, you need one 5 or 10ml vial, at least 2ml of bacteriostatic water for 5,000iu or 1ml for ever 2,500iu you have, one regular sterile syringe with needle (20 to 25 gauge 1 inch is fine), alcohol swabs, and some sterile gauze. First use the alcohol swabs to clean off top of your vial and amp. Take your syringe and draw up 1cc of bacteriostatic water (make sure you wiped the top of the vial with alcohol) and inject it into the vial of HCG. Do not let the needle get dirty. Gently swirl the water around until all the powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe and suck up all the HCG solution and inject it into a sterile vial. Then using the same syringe draw up another cc of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the HCG vial again. Swirl the water around for a minute then draw it all up and inject it into the sterile vial. You now have your solution made at 2,500iu per milliliter. This is convent because 250iu is easily measured by the 10iu mark on a insulin syringe. To change the concentration simple adjust the amount of water. For instance if you wanted 250iu for each .25cc then you would use 5ml of water. As for a source; that one is up to you; look on the sponsors forums and read up on their reviews then go from there...

-Slider

I know this is an older post but I just wanted to add that the more you dilute your HCG the more accurate your dosing when you are trying to take smaller amounts throughout a cycle like 150iu EOD or 250 every three days. You may want to add 10ml of bad water in those cases and use an insulin 100iu pin

Should the injection site be like hgh my doctor told me to do shots onto tje fag of the stomach by the belly button... does the same go for hcg

It depends on what you are using it for. If its part of your cycle to help keep the boys from shrinking then sub q like you are talking about. If it is part of your pct then I prefer IM as you will be injection a lot higher concentration and it can be absorbed faster through IM injections.

HCG needs to be diluted with bacteriostatic water to the desired concentration per IU. This is how I do it so other may differ but this I think is the most accurate and simplest way of doing this. First make sure you have your supplies ready, you need one 5 or 10ml vial, at least 2ml of bacteriostatic water for 5,000iu or 1ml for ever 2,500iu you have, one regular sterile syringe with needle (20 to 25 gauge 1 inch is fine), alcohol swabs, and some sterile gauze. First use the alcohol swabs to clean off top of your vial and amp. Take your syringe and draw up 1cc of bacteriostatic water (make sure you wiped the top of the vial with alcohol) and inject it into the vial of HCG. Do not let the needle get dirty. Gently swirl the water around until all the powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe and suck up all the HCG solution and inject it into a sterile vial. Then using the same syringe draw up another cc of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the HCG vial again. Swirl the water around for a minute then draw it all up and inject it into the sterile vial. You now have your solution made at 2,500iu per milliliter. This is convent because 250iu is easily measured by the 10iu mark on a insulin syringe. To change the concentration simple adjust the amount of water. For instance if you wanted 250iu for each .25cc then you would use 5ml of water. As for a source; that one is up to you; look on the sponsors forums and read up on their reviews then go from there...

-Slider

I always thought hcg simply came in powdered form in a rupper stop vial and all you had to do was add the appropriate amount of bac water? I am curious about this because I am looking to get some hcg for my next cycle.

-Slider

great post:winkfinger:

Back