• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HPLC report on Tbol 50mg

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score

Attachments

• Test Report #13124 tbol - Copy.png
    Test Report #13124 tbol - Copy.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 151
Signing off for the night. Feeling a bit under the weather. Have a good night guys

Bump

T bol is the only oral steroid I can run any more. For some reason it doesn’t give me the digestive issues that other orals do

T bol is the only oral steroid I can run any more. For some reason it doesn’t give me the digestive issues that other orals do
Funny, Tbol is the only oral that have given me appetite issues, weird.

I can as well. I love it ! I put it between Dbol and Var (a bit stronger mg for mg than Var ) . Nice to have both!

IML Gear Cream!
I can as well. I love it ! I put it between Dbol and Var (a bit stronger mg for mg than Var ) . Nice to have both!
good to know I’ve been wanting to run this for a little while I’m picking some up 😁

good to know I’ve been wanting to run this for a little while I’m picking some up

You’ll love it . I used 60mg daily but 50mg(almost 56mg a tab!) is fine(I had 10mg tabs) . Make sure to buy a lb or kilo of L-Taurine ; I would add 6-7g of Taurine to my water for the low back pumps . The stuff made me wake up “looking full & pumped” in the AM. Loved it . I used for 6 weeks last time.

Max

You’ll love it . I used 60mg daily but 50mg(almost 56mg a tab!) is fine(I had 10mg tabs) . Make sure to buy a lb or kilo of L-Taurine ; I would add 6-7g of Taurine to my water for the low back pumps . The stuff made me wake up “looking full & pumped” in the AM. Loved it . I used for 6 weeks last time.

Max
Good info as always Max!! You’re the best buddy thanks!! 😁😁😁

Bump!

Back