• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Throwing my test results out there....

texas_archer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Age 34
Weight 225
Height 6'3"

02/22/2013
Total T 295 ng/dL
Free T 59 pg/mL

04/26/2013
Total T 290 ng/dL
Free T 56.9 pg/mL

STARTED TRT 1 cc Test C/week

06/06/2013
Total T 847 ng/dL
Free T 222.2 pg/mL
Globulin 16 nmol/L

Decreased dosage to .75 cc/week and will get drawn on Monday for Total T, Free T, and estrogen.

Looks good, I bet you feel tons better.

Just had my bloods done. I am honestly hoping that my numbers are low for test because if its not low test or thyroid i dunno what is wrong with me. Brain fog, depression, lack of drive. Glad things worked out for you.

New numbers on 0.75cc/week

Total T 647 ng/dL
Free T 147 pg/mL
Estrogen 180 pg/mL

Looks like Im going to add a AI and see if it brings my Estrogen down.

New numbers with questions:

Hematocrit 51.2 high
Glucose 107 high
BUN 22 high
BUN/Creatine Ratio 22 high
Alkaline Phosphatase 124 high
AST 52 High
Testosterone 895
Luteinizing Hormone 0.1 Low
FSH <0.2 Low
Estradiol <5.1 Low

Hematocrit 51.2 high
Glucose 107 high
BUN 22 high
AST 52 High
Testosterone 895
FSH <0.2 Low
Estradiol <5.1 Low

Are you fasted when the blood is drawn?

If not then all those other readings will be skewed.

Yes, I was fasting and only had one glass of water that morning.

I had two scoops of casin that night around 9:00, but the test was at 9:30 am so that should not have mattered.

IML Gear Cream!

Hematocrit 51.2 high
Glucose 107 high
BUN 22 high
AST 52 High
Testosterone 895
FSH <0.2 Low
Estradiol <5.1 Low

The one I would look into more is the Glucose level. In a fasted state, 107 is elevated and could be an indication of diabetic tendencies. And I mean could in a broad sense bro... but still worth looking into in my opinion.

The one I would look into more is the Glucose level. In a fasted state, 107 is elevated and could be an indication of diabetic tendencies. And I mean could in a broad sense bro... but still worth looking into in my opinion.

Retesting in two weeks.

I am also taking 25mg/day Exemestane and 100 mg/day Clomiphene from Hardcore Peptides. The Clomid is incredibly sweet, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it.

How is the Exemestane from Hardcore? It looks legit as your estro is low. I've been looking for a good source and I may just have to order some Stane from them if you feel its legit!

My estrogen went from 180 to 5.1 so yeah I think it works.

im questioning the Clomid and I think it might be responsible for the glucose readings as the solution the clomid is in is VERY SWEET.

Thanks for the review, going to be placing an order for some next week. Hopefully it's as legit for me as it was for you! And I highly doubt the clomid being sweet could have raised your glucose level unless it had carbs in it and you took it before the blood test

Back