• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GYMnTONIC adderal/noopept

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know if those would make you pop hot on a piss test?
Studying for a job promotion and if I do well a drug test would be shortly there after.
Could use the brain boost!

Anyone know if those would make you pop hot on a piss test?
Studying for a job promotion and if I do well a drug test would be shortly there after.
Could use the brain boost!

Addys will, not sure about other substances. Modafinil is a safe bet.

It’s a product he makes not real adderal

- - - Updated - - -

Called atteral I think

In case anyone is reading this, even though I PM'd the OP.

Here's the answer short and sweet-There are no known ingredients to cause a false positive in aterall. Adrafinil of course is a precursor to Modafinil, the prescription drug.

Noopept, same thing a nootropic and no "known" false positives

The truth is "anything" in the stim world can cause a false positive, but it is SUPER rare. Even caffeine. The thing that is important to note, is that gas chromography can always differentiate between these. GC can also tell the difference between Moda and adrafinil.

Nothing in any of those is illegal or controlled

DMAA, DMHA and ephedrine cause false positives on drug tests quite often as do PEA alkaloids, but again gas chromography differentiates

I tell everyone if a job is that important, or you are on probation or parole, don't use such products. Because even a false positive, sometimes can lead to a negative psychiatric impact for the person doing the test. I have seen it many many times. They may even presume guilt before your name is cleared and that isn't a good thing in any of those situations.

Heres the label for the Aterall btw.

https://stores.gymntonic.com/aterall-er-stimulant-nootropic-by-ma-labs/
ateraller.jpg

https://stores.gymntonic.com/noopept-neurotransmitter-10mg-tab-50-tab-box/

noopept__74475.1621432492.1280.1280.jpg

noopeptBACK__90178.1621432492.1280.1280.png

Has anyone had any experience with these? I caught some modiwake off of a source and 200mg doesnt really do anything for me. I'm curious about these though, I've always had great results taking nootropics

wow 200mg of mod keeps me wired all day.

Has anyone had any experience with these? I caught some modiwake off of a source and 200mg doesnt really do anything for me. I'm curious about these though, I've always had great results taking nootropics

My personal favorite is alpha mood that wes sells, 2 of those on an empty stomach in the am and bam!

for what its worth I took a work piss test last week on the same day I took 2 alpha moods, passed no problem.

Back