• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In The Fight

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a few minutes of clarity,so I'm fighting on all fronts....the bed is home now.. Don't like sleeping..dreams are real as hell.
Not sure if I'll wake up here....
Just chimed in..not out Yet

One Hell of An ordeal.. don't recommend it for anyone...

Im serious when i say hit me up anytime man. Im here for you to vent to brother. Ive been through this many times. My grandmother and father both had the big C and ive been there for both. Im here bro

Thanks Guys
Not a fun place to be..starting to raise my head..and I'll take that today..

I've never posted about your situation but I've followed your journey with this stuff brother. Praying for you man

I picked a great Woman..
She has brought me back from Hell..were I forever belong..

Maybe a few more days but thinking straight..me and the Wolf is right here..

Dodged another one..be back soon

You hear 401..

Hang tough brother! Prayers for peace and healing man!

I just might get some fresh air this afternoon or maybe tomorrow..might not seem like a lot but getting out of this bed is a move in the Right direction..Poor Benz..
Birds have destroyed it,have to spend about 30mins washing before anything and that might wipe out today's entire energy level..Passing out has been our biggest concern..many head injuries which probably cause the neck nerve damage..Got AHard head..

This was a tuff return and not even there yet,but I will...But I signed up..showed up and You have to continued fight..and Will

One day at a time, brother. If you're feeling like washing the car, that's impressive.

Edit to add: I'd spend that energy on the little woman if it were me.

IML Gear Cream!
Your absolutely right..if I was that car 1st...she'll figure out what I really love..
Thanks Brother..

UPDATE
Got out of that damn bed today...9 days down
Took forever to get all the bird shit of my poor car..like 20 minutes at a do it yourself one..with a spong and the girl and I doing it..
Really...like what the hell do birds eat that refuses to come off with hot water and soap..

Anyway..thanks for all the prayers...they help !!

Tomorrow is piling up already but never a dull moment..

I'm trying a different approach than before..a change of tactics if you will..turning my bad into a good..and that ain't easy with C..
But if I can find one sliver of light,hope or anything that makes me smile..
I'm Winning

Again Thanks

UPDATE
Got out of that damn bed today...9 days down
Took forever to get all the bird shit of my poor car..like 20 minutes at a do it yourself one..with a spong and the girl and I doing it..
Really...like what the hell do birds eat that refuses to come off with hot water and soap..

Anyway..thanks for all the prayers...they help !!

Tomorrow is piling up already but never a dull moment..

I'm trying a different approach than before..a change of tactics if you will..turning my bad into a good..and that ain't easy with C..
But if I can find one sliver of light,hope or anything that makes me smile..
I'm Winning

Again Thanks

Thats what i like to hear my man…..Never Give Up!

Another tuff day...
Today some friends saw the ugly side I try to hide..and couldn't believe it..

My father always told me to bleed alone or in the dark..never let anyone see you..
He was party right...but PE need to see sometimes,just what that they can imagine

It's hard for me,always trying to be the tuff guy..C doesn't care..

Girl had to come home and help me get dressed and drive me to PT..
I told her...I'm drawing the line at whipping my ass..when that day comes..I'll eat a bullet..

Another tuff day...
Today some friends saw the ugly side I try to hide..and couldn't believe it..

My father always told me to bleed alone or in the dark..never let anyone see you..
He was party right...but PE need to see sometimes,just what that they can imagine

It's hard for me,always trying to be the tuff guy..C doesn't care..

Girl had to come home and help me get dressed and drive me to PT..
I told her...I'm drawing the line at whipping my ass..when that day comes..I'll eat a bullet..
Your doing good bro stay in the fight

Yes sir...
Always... prepping for a chest day rightnow

Back at it Again...
This is what it takes to fight a Dragon...
Guts,blood,hard head....love from family and great friends..and focus

If I can do this..anyone can..Im not special..Im just like everyone else..
But with support.. I'm not alone..

Whatever your fight is..Alone isn't the Way
Swallow that Pride..
Find help...No Man is an Island..

Keep the battle up, stay strong! Prayers your way my friend!

Back