• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No sucky sucky

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This isn't a blowjob thread,

just wanted to make a short post. Cracked a Test 250 last night and a Deca 300. I don't think I've ever shot using MTC oil. Both products are super thin, never seen that before, usually my gear has a little more viscosity.

Hit the left ass cheek, a tad bit sore, but nothing like I'm used to. Gear is smooth as butter. Going to pick up a few more bottles for stock.

That is all.

Last edited:
Cool story bro lol jk.

Might have got sore from injecting too quickly because the oil is thin. Slow it down and you won’t get PIP. That would happen to me when I switched from GSO to MCT.

Might have got sore from injecting too quickly because the oil is thin. Slow it down and you won’t get PIP. That would happen to me when I switched from GSO to MCT.
My last cycle I ran (before Covid) I used MCT based gear and much less PIP was noticed. Yes I also make sure I pin it slower as well.

Anything over 1cc....should be using the BD Z-method.. I strongly suggest..

Operators are standing by SB.

This isn't a blowjob thread,

just wanted to make a short post. Cracked a Test 250 last night and a Deca 300. I don't think I've ever shot using MTC oil. Both products are super thin, never seen that before, usually my gear has a little more viscosity.

Hit the left ass cheek, a tad bit sore, but nothing like I'm used to. Gear is smooth as butter. Going to pick up a few more bottles for stock.

That is all.

IML Gear Cream!
Anything over 1cc....should be using the BD Z-method.. I strongly suggest..

I hit 1cc of deca and a little over .5cc of test. So almost 2ccs in the old ass cheek. That was Thursday, spots open for business again. Ill look into the Z method tho

if test e and deca in mct oil is giving ur booty PIP then id have yer booty checked out by a bootyologist cause you basically can't get any more PIP free then that

Back