• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another TD. Perfect as usual

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another successful TD. Lightning fast turnaround, no issues as usual.

I am finishing off an SB EQ/Test/Proviron blast and wanted to round it off with one last bottle of EQ, some extra test to have on hand and proviron which I am going to take low-dose daily along with a trt protocol. SB's proviron is particularly potent....definitely filled out and hardened up more than usual. Feel great mood wise and libido is putting the wife to the test.

Packaging pristine, too. Very professional.

SB all the way.

Last edited:

I am finishing off an SB EQ/Test/Proviron blast and wanted to round it off with one last bottle of EQ, some extra test to have on hand and proviron which I am going to take low-dose daily along with a trt protocol. SB's proviron is particularly potent....definitely filled out and hardened up more than usual. Feel great mood wise and libido is putting the wife to the test.

SB all the way.

Nice Christiantt!! Provi is such a great item ! Can use a small amount to help boost free test or larger amount for blasting .

Max

SB all the way.
Thanks for the review bro

SB out here working hard

Back