• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is on King Labs EQ?

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Might wanna up your dose because you’re not getting your 250mg/ml as the label claims…

https://aasforum.com/showthread.php/63785-KING-LABS-EQ-250-test-report

174.29mg/ml

Thats is over 30% under dosed….

But they refuse to test raws and finished product so this is the result/risk of not testing and the reason I’ll never order from them..

Hmmm

Was it anything else that tested bad?

I see 3 tests of their products over there. All 3 have at least something under dosed (like in the blends, etc).
A shame... Great service and stuff, but not worth it if all are under-dosed.

I am not on that board but am assuming that king labs is . Have they said anything about the test results ?

I see 3 tests of their products over there. All 3 have at least something under dosed (like in the blends, etc).
A shame... Great service and stuff, but not worth it if all are under-dosed.

What other products was it?

What other products was it?

If you use the link up top (posted) you can go see.
I dont feel its my place to call out specifics. (Not sure if against rules or not).
I have used King Test-E and Deca w/ good results, so there's that.

EQ 250 Tested as 174

Blend-TNE 50/Anadrol 50/Dbol 50 Tested as 47/34/47

Blend-Test E 200/Tren E 200 Tested as 198/182

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently on Kings Test C and Tren E. I don’t have any tests or bloodwork to back any of my next statements up so take with a grain of salt. But I’ve been on Test for years and I don’t notice a difference from Kings to any other brands I’ve tried. Which is a good thing, still have high libido, increased strength, and feel great. As for the Tren, I have horrible night sleeps and wake up sweating most times. I would hope these products are dosed accurately but would love to see real numbers.

I apologize for now just getting back to this issue. We had to figure out what the problem was before we assume things. The other 2 test came back just fine. We were informed, eq raws are not as pure as other raws. We are fixing this pirblem by adding 10% more eq raws. This should make it 250mg/ml. If anyone has questions or concerns, shoot me a PM. We are really sorry for this. We are not here to rip people off by selling under dosed gear or fake gear. Again, we send our deepest apologies!!

I apologize for now just getting back to this issue. We had to figure out what the problem was before we assume things. The other 2 test came back just fine. We were informed, eq raws are not as pure as other raws. We are fixing this pirblem by adding 10% more eq raws. This should make it 250mg/ml. If anyone has questions or concerns, shoot me a PM. We are really sorry for this. We are not here to rip people off by selling under dosed gear or fake gear. Again, we send our deepest apologies!!

So the the TNE blend was fine? The anadrol Came back over 30% underdosed

Adding more raws isn’t a good solution. I know you’re just the rep and doubt you are the decision maker but the best and really only solution is to test raws and/or finished product.

Used a few of his products.

Worked fine for me.

I don't think it's anything intentionally done.

Used a few of his products.

Worked fine for me.

I don't think it's anything intentionally done.
I don’t think it was intentional either, or at least I don’t want to think that, however it could have easily been avoided.

I don’t think it was intentional either, or at least I don’t want to think that, however it could have easily been avoided.

I don’t think any lab would intentionally short by only 30% but two different compounds shorted by 30% is incompetence. It’s not scriptrx situation but it definitely doesn’t speak well to the process they have going. But underdosing seems to be in the air atm. So it’s not just this company that’s having issues and a certain amount of this is to be expected with the proliferation of user HLPC testing

Last edited:
I'd say that's pretty close overall. These are UGL. I guarantee none of this other UGL stuff comes back gram for gram either. Plus look at the price difference. I'd rather pay $35 for test E that's off by a few mg then 60 or 70 on target. When likely it's under dosed also.

Not taking up for anybody here at all. But most EQ is under dosed because it's hard to find a good source for it . Lot source have it but it's 85% at best .

Also isn't kinda strange all the low test result come from one board ? Just food for thought

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter now, they’ve gone where all who fail HLPC test go.... the great beyond

Get Shredded!
Not taking up for anybody here at all. But most EQ is under dosed because it's hard to find a good source for it . Lot source have it but it's 85% at best .

Also isn't kinda strange all the low test result come from one board ? Just food for thought
What other boards are testing ?

What other boards are testing ?

I believe he’s questioning the legitimacy of AASforum. But they aren’t doing the testing themselves. It’s members doing third party testing. I worry about anyone who doesn’t appreciate third party testing. Of course we know about home dudes dicksucking, I mean shilling.

Well they are twice as worse as the other sources you’re referencing. On two different compounds tested and underdosed on all of the ones tested.

Good riddance

Last edited:
I believe he’s questioning the legitimacy of AASforum. But they aren’t doing the testing themselves. It’s members doing third party testing. I worry about anyone who doesn’t appreciate third party testing. Of course we know about home dudes dicksucking, I mean shilling.
Yeah I know what he’s questioning just don’t know why . It is just crazy how people will believe all of the good tests but the second we see some low tests than it must be someone trying to put a shop out of business but could never be that the shop who admits to not testing just fucked up.

Yeah I know what he’s questioning just don’t know why . It is just crazy how people will believe all of the good tests but the second we see some low tests than it must be someone trying to put a shop out of business but could never be that the shop who admits to not testing just fucked up.

I got no love for a shop doing sloppy work and letting shit slide. Put em on the chopping block if they can’t get shit right.

They are one of half dozen on this board in the last two years and something tells me we will have another one before this year is over.

Like I said good riddance. None of them compensate the customers they fucked over on the way out.

Fuck them

Test are done here as well . It does seem odd that that forum catches all tbe under dosed labs lol. Also I don't think labs are under dosing on purpose at all . No underground lab can test every batch on every compound . Of u think they can then ur very sadly mistaken to say the least . The time and money it would cost to do that would double the price of everything you buy .

I do question tbe ownership and the mods at this board . Anybody can doctor the products sent and also change the test reports .

Last edited:
Test are done here as well . It does seem odd that that forum catches all tbe under dosed labs lol. Also I don't think labs are under dosing on purpose at all . No underground lab can test every batch on every compound . Of u think they can then ur very sadly mistaken to say the least . The time and money it would cost to do that would double the price of everything you buy .

I do question tbe ownership and the mods at this board . Anybody can doctor the products sent and also change the test reports .

Yea anyone can post a fake right....

Didn’t you get caught posting fake results?

Eq raws are a lower grade these days for some reason .

Yea anyone can post a fake right....

Didn’t you get caught posting fake results?

Lol, sure sure your right lol . Ur one them lol. I only post what jano sent me so if it was wrong then that's on him not me .

I'm all for calling people out that fuck over people . I'm just saying the facts and pointing out what I see and others can see it to if they look close enough .

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I work for king now also lol .

Lol, sure sure your right lol . Ur one them lol. I only post what jano sent me so if it was wrong then that's on him not me .

I'm all for calling people out that fuck over people . I'm just saying the facts and pointing out what I see and others can see it to if they look close enough .

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I work for king now also lol .

Nah I think you’ll suck any sponsors dick for whatever reason. I’m not sure why people suck dick but some people love it. To each their own.

I’ll be happy to dig up the test you doctored to look favorable to that shitty sponsor, who fucked over dozens of members.

If you want

Back