• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pin Schedule Question

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am pinning Test Cyp 250mg every Tuesday and Saturday. I want to change those days to every Thursday and Sunday(The days before my favorite body parts). How many days should I absolutely wait before I pin to change the schedule. What would be the effects of pinning too closely together? I was thinking of waiting until Sunday to pin and thus, change the schedule. From Tuesday to Sunday is 5 days. Is that too long? Would my hormones have too much flux? Or would it be ok? Sorry, I'm kind of new and trying to make this cycle flawless-diet, training, pinning, etc. If anyone has an opinion, please help me out.

I am pinning Test Cyp 250mg every Tuesday and Saturday. I want to change those days to every Thursday and Sunday(The days before my favorite body parts). How many days should I absolutely wait before I pin to change the schedule. What would be the effects of pinning too closely together? I was thinking of waiting until Sunday to pin and thus, change the schedule. From Tuesday to Sunday is 5 days. Is that too long? Would my hormones have too much flux? Or would it be ok? Sorry, I'm kind of new and trying to make this cycle flawless-diet, training, pinning, etc. If anyone has an opinion, please help me out.

Just change the schedule. No harm will come to your hormones or cycle. You're thinking to hard about it. Whatever day comes first of your pinning schedule, just pin that day. So skip Saturdays pin and do it Sunday. One day isn't going to do anything.

Sherks right... but would your really don't need to pin before your fav days. Its keeping stable levels that counts. How bout you pick up some TNE and pin preworkout? Alittle rocket fuel to push you througb on your fav days!!!!

I'll look it up for sure. I really like getting a boost pre-workout. Coffee is usually my go-to. I don't know a lot about TNE. It's a blend of Test, right? This is my first cycle, so I'm trying to play by the first-timer rules. I'm pinning 500/wk Test Cyp and Aromasin 10mg ED. I used to be fat and I had problems with gyno since back in the day, so I'm trying to manage sides as much as possible. Do you think it'd have an good/bad effect on my first cycle?

Also, would it be alright to up the Aromasin to 20mgED if I start to worry about the gyno? I'll probably need to grab more, but for the time being, I'm good. I still plan on getting my PCT from OP also.

Also, would it be alright to up the Aromasin to 20mgED if I start to worry about the gyno? I'll probably need to grab more, but for the time being, I'm good. I still plan on getting my PCT from OP also.

Aromasin at 12.5mg. If symptoms persist than up the dosage.

I'll look it up for sure. I really like getting a boost pre-workout. Coffee is usually my go-to. I don't know a lot about TNE. It's a blend of Test, right? This is my first cycle, so I'm trying to play by the first-timer rules. I'm pinning 500/wk Test Cyp and Aromasin 10mg ED. I used to be fat and I had problems with gyno since back in the day, so I'm trying to manage sides as much as possible. Do you think it'd have an good/bad effect on my first cycle?

TNE stands for Test No Ester... The Blend from OP has 25mg of DBol & 25mg of A-Bomb. I use it as a pre-workout booster. I usually use it on days that I have group muscle issue, Like my legs...

TNE is only in your system for 8 hours, since it has NO Ester... there isnt a time release.

If you decide to get it, 0.5cc 1.5 to 2 hours before workout is idea to use.

TNE stands for Test No Ester... The Blend from OP has 25mg of DBol & 25mg of A-Bomb. I use it as a pre-workout booster. I usually use it on days that I have group muscle issue, Like my legs...

TNE is only in your system for 8 hours, since it has NO Ester... there isnt a time release.

If you decide to get it, 0.5cc 1.5 to 2 hours before workout is idea to use.

You actually feel it while working out? Like with a good pre-workout supp?

You actually feel it while working out? Like with a good pre-workout supp?

I have a buddy who tried it and he was disappointed (I think his expectations were too high though). All he said was different were that his lifts were a little better and his pumps improved. I think he was expecting to become god-like with the injection :roflmao:.

Going back to the OP's question; as stated before, no it wont matter. Cyp has a 1/2 life of like 15 days (or something like that). So the additional days waiting for a shot isn't really going to matter... I know some people that do 750mgs a week and insist that they do 3 shots a week because "it keeps the blood levels more stable". In my opinion 2 times a week is plenty for a long ester...

IML Gear Cream!
Sherk is right I know why but your getting way up in your head about this. I pin testE e5d with no certain days to pin. Grumpy hit it on the head. Back load a slin pin takes about 50sec to inject. Hit your delt with .5 cc of TNE and it's all the boost u need. Just keep some monster drink or something for the taste. Taste and smell of tne coming out your pours I never get used to. Good luck lol

Back