• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whatuppppp

WaresDaPnutButtr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All!

New here and looking forward to getting to know everyone! Cant wait to learn as much as possible and maybe even share a bit of knowledge along the way!:winkfinger:

Welcome to the board

Welcome

thanks brah. was gunna go with natural pb, but then quickly realized there's nothing natty about me

Well technically you and natural are both full of oils!!!:winkfinger: And BTW the smuckers natural is fucking awesome.... I've had the skippy natural and liked it as well.

It's an LWRC M6A2 ... piston driven AR customized by yours truly. ;-) U pull the trigger on ur AR yet?

That's amazing! And yes ended up with the Colt LE6920.... for the price I couldn't go wrong. Unfortunately its easier to find gear than .223 rounds! I gots a few buddies who are gonna unload a few rounds so I can break it in though! Also ended up with a Sig P250 .40sw. I'm really liking the feel of in in my hand.

Nice bro! Can't go wrong with a Colt and that model is badass ... Sig250 is a nice handgun too bro ... you've got good taste ;-) Ammo is slowly coming back into stock, its just more expensive ... I've been buying a couple hundred rounds here and there online ... get yourself a nice red dot optic for that Colt, the fun factor goes thru the roof ;-)

Nice bro! Can't go wrong with a Colt and that model is badass ... Sig250 is a nice handgun too bro ... you've got good taste ;-) Ammo is slowly coming back into stock, its just more expensive ... I've been buying a couple hundred rounds here and there online ... get yourself a nice red dot optic for that Colt, the fun factor goes thru the roof ;-)

I've got of learning to do with the AR..... I would like to add some goodies to it. And I don't understand some of the hate on the P250, the guy I got it from read some random review and decided he couldn't trust it... ended up trading him for an extra Rem 870 I had that was just collecting dust. I know a few guys who own the P250 and love it. Granted its not an HK but fuck you can't beat the construction for the retail on it.

Get Shredded!
Street we should stop hijacking the guys thread.... but I would love to pick your brain on the glocks. Maybe a firearm thread is in order!!!

Back