• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd order placed.

H-D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Repeat customer and have always been pleased. On my last order BTC wasn’t an option. It is now and with that they advertise same day shipping. I’ll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Repeat customer and have always been pleased. On my last order BTC wasn’t an option. It is now and with that they advertise same day shipping. I’ll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Monster is sold. Great ⚙. TDs are very quick

Well,…..didn’t ship same day or next day or same week. Hope to get a shipping confirmation by the end of this week.

Well,…..didn’t ship same day or next day or same week. Hope to get a shipping confirmation by the end of this week.

I’m in the same boat. Ordered 2 weeks ago. It shows my shipping label has been created for the last week but not yet moving. I’m hopeful something happens soon.

Excellent. Honestly don’t mind waiting as long as the quality it what it has been on my previous ones.

Got a shipping confirmation! It’s about to get real.

Back