• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great customer service

Ezfit88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SBlabs man can’t go wrong with fast answering and great customer service can’t Wait for the TD hit and start ! Definitely keep you guys updated on the TD and Gear !!!!!!!! Time to grow

giphy.gif

There goes your order ⚡⚡️!! Lol

Max

SBlabs man can’t go wrong with fast answering and great customer service can’t Wait for the TD hit and start ! Definitely keep you guys updated on the TD and Gear !!!!!!!! Time to grow
haha I think we exchanged about 20 emails last night. Thanks for the feedback

I would love to own a jet like that one day. Imagine you wake up and say to your wife hey lets fuel up the jet and go to Hawaii AWESOME

It would be nice. There is a neighborhood that has an airfield and to live on the one side of the street, you have to own an airplane. Lots of kids at school parents had them. I went with my 16 year old friend(his dad was AA commercial pilot) and he started doing crazy shit, it was truly the scariest thing ever done to me at that point. He was an incredible pilot and I seriously had no clue because he never told me; and I was friends with him over a year! I knew his dad flew and they had two planes but, OMG! I will never let “A FRIEND” take me on a joyride again. Literally some Red Bull type shit! Let us dive stalled, spinning 360’s, like a nightmare. I wanted to strangle him but I was shittin’ bricks ! I have been on small aircrafts a lot now but, at that point, heliocopter, commercial, and a few hops had been my extent.

Max

It would be nice. There is a neighborhood that has an airfield and to live on the one side of the street, you have to own an airplane. Lots of kids at school parents had them. I went with my 16 year old friend(his dad was AA commercial pilot) and he started doing crazy shit, it was truly the scariest thing ever done to me at that point. He was an incredible pilot and I seriously had no clue because he never told me; and I was friends with him over a year! I knew his dad flew and they had two planes but, OMG! I will never let “A FRIEND” take me on a joyride again. Literally some Red Bull type shit! Let us dive stalled, spinning 360’s, like a nightmare. I wanted to strangle him but I was shittin’ bricks ! I have been on small aircrafts a lot now but, at that point, heliocopter, commercial, and a few hops had been my extent.

Max
Same thing happened to Roy Halladay now he's dead. Planes are made to fly from one point to another not do fucked up shit. Halladay was one of my favorite pitchers

I definitely wished I woke up next to my wife and kids and said let’s fly somewhere lol Dreams & man we emailed wayyy more then 20 times never spoke to a sponsor like that ever !!!!!! Definitely SBlabs it’s on its way up on the Forums 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

SB came in with a bang. He hooked several folks up who got burned from some other monkey business. A gorilla fucked me over a Donkey Kong barrel and a silver back picked me up and made me whole. Who’d a thought.

SB came in with a bang. He hooked several folks up who got burned from some other monkey business. A gorilla fucked me over a Donkey Kong barrel and a silver back picked me up and made me whole. Who’d a thought.

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
It’s all about team work and helping each other at the end of the day

Same thing happened to Roy Halladay now he's dead. Planes are made to fly from one point to another not do fucked up shit. Halladay was one of my favorite pitchers

I read your post to my grandpa and he said, “ a really good 7x All Star for the NY Yankees named Thurman Munson died in a Cessna Citation in 1979. Apparently he had purchased 4 planes in a year and a half period, was an “above average pilot” and he bought them just to fly around his home area of Canton Ohio. He was practicing landing and take off , boom, dead. He also said that all Physicians life insurance rates are higher because they tend to buy little planes more than any other profession, so even if you don’t fly but your an MD/DO; you can thank your buddies in the same profession who own a plane. I learned some new useless information. My cousin is 16 and is on track to get his pilots license @ 17. I will not be joining him on any trips for a long, long time.
I don’t even like the Jumpers with Rolls Royce w engines. Southwest Airlines (the Greyhound if the skies, lol) actually has the best safety rating as far as that stuff goes. They must have an incredible crew maintain those things!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I read your post to my grandpa and he said, “ a really good 7x All Star for the NY Yankees named Thurman Munson died in a Cessna Citation in 1979. Apparently he had purchased 4 planes in a year and a half period, was an “above average pilot” and he bought them just to fly around his home area of Canton Ohio. He was practicing landing and take off , boom, dead. He also said that all Physicians life insurance rates are higher because they tend to buy little planes more than any other profession, so even if you don’t fly but your an MD/DO; you can thank your buddies in the same profession who own a plane. I learned some new useless information. My cousin is 16 and is on track to get his pilots license @ 17. I will not be joining him on any trips for a long, long time.
I don’t even like the Jumpers with Rolls Royce w engines. Southwest Airlines (the Greyhound if the skies, lol) actually has the best safety rating as far as that stuff goes. They must have an incredible crew maintain those things!

Max
I remember that day "The Thurm" died, very sad to say the least. I also remember the next time the Yankees played (3 days later) it was a nationally televised game and just seeing Reggie Jackson crying uncontrollably in right field during the moment of silence. If I am not mistaken Munson was the last catcher ever to hit in the 4th spot during a World Series game or was just up to a few years ago.

I got a chance to face Halladay in high school. Got put in the 7th as a pinch hitter cause he was no hitting us. Geared up for the heater and saw 3 straight fastballs and didn’t even come close. A buddy got a Texas leaguer off him in the 8th and still brags about it to this day.

I got a chance to face Halladay in high school. Got put in the 7th as a pinch hitter cause he was no hitting us. Geared up for the heater and saw 3 straight fastballs and didn’t even come close. A buddy got a Texas leaguer off him in the 8th and still brags about it to this day.
Im sure almost every game he pitched in high school was almost a no hitter lol


It’s all about team work and helping each other at the end of the day
Went back and looked how many email communications we had last night. 62 lol now that's customer service :twothumbs:

Went back and looked how many email communications we had last night. 62 lol now that's customer service :twothumbs:

God dam bro lol hahahahaha now that’s great freaking customer service!!!! Nah alll joke aside your a great person SBlabs landed a new friend and customer and I know I hit Gold

- - - Updated - - -

Sealed the deal so you are on your way brother

Definitely seal the deal and we on our way up to grow 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Sometimes when a people is still Green and learning about the forums SBlabs Really took care of me and legit Can’t wait to get some goodies
Let the community know how u like the products. Help the new guys like you that Come after you.

Let the community know how u like the products. Help the new guys like you that Come after you.
He is definately a good guy that wants to learn so I think he is here at ASF for knowledge. I'm sure guys like yourself Big_Rich would be more than happy to steer him in the right direction. Reading is great but threads always keep the board active. Don't you agree?

Get Shredded!

Ohhhhh yeah for sure I will definitely keep tabs on 12 weeks on and let people know how things are flowing as the gains start to kick in !!!!! It’s like being a kid all over again when you waiting on the goodies to come

He is definately a good guy that wants to learn so I think he is here at ASF for knowledge. I'm sure guys like yourself Big_Rich would be more than happy to steer him in the right direction. Reading is great but threads always keep the board active. Don't you agree?
Yes sir do agree

Ohhhhh yeah for sure I will definitely keep tabs on 12 weeks on and let people know how things are flowing as the gains start to kick in !!!!! It’s like being a kid all over again when you waiting on the goodies to come
Nothing like it haha. I remember my first ever order in 08 I was so scared the second I sent the funds. so scared but so excited at the same time. Enjoy brotha if you need any guidance along the way feel free to reach out.

Nothing like it haha. I remember my first ever order in 08 I was so scared the second I sent the funds. so scared but so excited at the same time. Enjoy brotha if you need any guidance along the way feel free to reach out.

For sure bro definitely I have order for juicepal they just was out of stock all the time so needed to re up on some goodies so SBlabs took care of me and I appreciate it ..... so pretty much I have a different Resource honestly

For some reason I couldn’t message you Directly went to like you Page that u can post on it

Paying attention . ez does it

Max

Some guys dont except pms or their box might be full. I think you are allowed only 500 pms

Ohhh okay was just to say thank you for also for being cool to help the green guy out lol jk not that green but still learning even tho I’ve been running some gear for a few years on and off but definitely you helped me out way more then I thought 💪🏾

For some reason I couldn’t message you Directly went to like you Page that u can post on it
Me??? If so I shot u a pm if your post wasn't directed towards me disregard my pm...

Back