• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Sale @ Ironlion

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lion has decided to separate the raw powder portion of their buisness to a different website than finished goods. Everything is still the same with ironlion, same great product and services. There will still only be one email address for contact; ironlion@keemail.me
For finished goods; www.ironlion-lab.is
For raw powder; www.ironlion-pharma.is

Lion is having a new sale to get the word out; I'll post the details below.
--------------------------

Hi everybody
In order to be clear, so we make a new shop for our raw powders and sarms powders. : www.ironlion-pharma.is
Now we do a great sales for our raw shop : www.ironlion-pharma.is
Our current shop : www.ironlion-lab.is is just for GH,IGF-1LR3, Peptides,HCG,

If you are interested in raw and sames powders, you can check www.ironlion-pharma.is
If you are interested in hgh, igf-1lr3,peptides, hcg and injectives, you can check www.ironlion-lab.is
in our gh,peptides, igf-1lr3 shop, you can find www.ironlion-pharma.is link. In raw shop, you can find www.ironlion-lab.is link,

But the Important Notice: Our ONLY CONTACT EMAIL is ironlion@keemail.me
You can place your order by Hgh,peptides shop: www.ironlion-lab.is and by raw shop: www.ironlion-pharma.is
When we get your order , we just use ironlion@keemail.me to contact you. Thanks,

[Sale ends August 15th]
----------------------------------
1.)Raw sales:
The amount of order is 500$ or 500$+ , we offer 20% off.

2).Grey top puretropin(15iu/vial)
Order 2 to get 1 free kit---------Pay 2x310=620 to get 2+1=3kits
Order 3 to get 2 free kit---------Pay 3x310=930 to get 3+2=5kits
And so on.

3.)Orange top puretropin(10iu/vial)
Order 2 to get 1 free kit--------- Pay 2x200=400 to get 2+1=3kits

Order 3 to get 2 free kit--------- Pay 3x200=600 to get 3+2=5kits
And so on.

4.) Payment: Bitcoin ,ETH, LTC

5.) Free shipment. Sure great quality , Re-ship policy.

Last edited:
Any idea with provi and var raws are back on the menu?

they are still out of stock, we think they will be in stock soon, when they are in stock, we will let you know asap. thanks

REHH, double check your math on Grey tops. Should that be $620?

Order 2 to get 1 free kit---------Pay 2x310=520 to get 2+1=3kits

REHH, double check your math on Grey tops. Should that be $620?

Order 2 to get 1 free kit---------Pay 2x310=520 to get 2+1=3kits

Thanks, that was Lion's math but I missed it when proof reading.

Anyone use the finished oils from them? I’m curious to know what the vials look like and how the oil pins… I’m very tempted to just order and see first hand

Anyone use the finished oils from them? I’m curious to know what the vials look like and how the oil pins… I’m very tempted to just order and see first hand
I had some test and Deca they sent me when they first started to do the oils line.

Was good. Blood results on the test were spot on.

The ones I received were just plain bottles with a sticker of d or t for the compound. This was a very early testing batch though so I dunno what they look like now.

Their Raws are some of the best around though so I would expect the gear to be dosed properly

I always send my guys over whenever I see these sales for the Orangetops

Very happy and they make me look good when I get great results for clients/coaching + Training them.

Thanks IL.

Incredible product, communication and service. Been on for about a year now and can't believe the improvements in both healing and body composition, others can't either. Started a good friend on it yesterday as he couldn't believe the difference from when I last seen him, I'm eager to start putting better eating practices in place as I still eat whatever I want... the struggle is real on that end as I eat constantly now

I always send my guys over whenever I see these sales for the Orangetops

Very happy and they make me look good when I get great results for clients/coaching + Training them.

Thanks IL.

Thanks very much, you are the great man ,

you can place a test order with us to test it,:)

I had some test and Deca they sent me when they first started to do the oils line.

Was good. Blood results on the test were spot on.

The ones I received were just plain bottles with a sticker of d or t for the compound. This was a very early testing batch though so I dunno what they look like now.

Their Raws are some of the best around though so I would expect the gear to be dosed properly

thanks for your honest reviews.:)

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible product, communication and service. Been on for about a year now and can't believe the improvements in both healing and body composition, others can't either. Started a good friend on it yesterday as he couldn't believe the difference from when I last seen him, I'm eager to start putting better eating practices in place as I still eat whatever I want... the struggle is real on that end as I eat constantly now

thanks very much, :)

I’ve bought enough hgh from you guys to trust your oils. I’ll make an order later today, was just curious who’s used them! I’ll be sure to post a TD pic!

thanks , pls tell us you are A.font401 from ASF, we will deal with it quickly .

Back