• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

my Mr. Green personal trainer review

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG847

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Id like to share my experience about
Having mr. Green as my personal trainer. Hes here on GC answering questions and ldog recommend him in a thread, so i pm him and am glad i did.
Mr. Green has been my personal trainer since February. I have never had a trainer before. He makes everything very easy,
Told him what my goals where,
He set me up with a full meal plan, which is asowsemoe and very easy to follow, he did all the carb, protein, fats, counts for me so i have to do is make it and eat it.
We go over weight and cardio training and of course which GC products to run. I have weekly check in, and he always answers my questions when ever i email him. Having a trainer is a whole other level for me, im making great progress, i would never have been meal prepping and counting macros on my own. also having a trainer that is using GC products also a plus.
Thats my experience i thought I would share for any one who is on the fence or looking for a trainer

Before and after pics?

Sorry I don't want to post pic.

I haven’t heard from Mr Green in some time; glad to hear you had a good experience.

Max

What is the cost, I have been thinking about going this route to get me back on track. COVID fucked up my routine and its never been back on track since.

What is the cost, I have been thinking about going this route to get me back on track. COVID fucked up my routine and its never been back on track since.

Its not my place to say what he is charging me, you would have to pm him, I pm him with hella question before I hired him. i will say it was way cheaper than expected, im paying evey 3 months and its cheaper than 2 days with a trainer in my local gym who sucks.

Thanks bro. Mr Green is a solid dude. Enjoy!

QUOTE=GG847;1894642]Id like to share my experience about
Having mr. Green as my personal trainer. Hes here on GC answering questions and ldog recommend him in a thread, so i pm him and am glad i did.
Mr. Green has been my personal trainer since February. I have never had a trainer before. He makes everything very easy,
Told him what my goals where,
He set me up with a full meal plan, which is asowsemoe and very easy to follow, he did all the carb, protein, fats, counts for me so i have to do is make it and eat it.
We go over weight and cardio training and of course which GC products to run. I have weekly check in, and he always answers my questions when ever i email him. Having a trainer is a whole other level for me, im making great progress, i would never have been meal prepping and counting macros on my own. also having a trainer that is using GC products also a plus.
Thats my experience i thought I would share for any one who is on the fence or looking for a trainer[/QUOTE]

Still around guys :)) just busy with work, the baby, the family , my own training etc etc life lol

Still keep in touch with GC , use exclusively his products and happy to answer questions, take on new clients etc just shoot me a note.

Right now I’m 235 pretty lean still deciding on jumping in a show or not … decisions decisions

Still around guys :)) just busy with work, the baby, the family , my own training etc etc life lol

Still keep in touch with GC , use exclusively his products and happy to answer questions, take on new clients etc just shoot me a note.

Right now I’m 235 pretty lean still deciding on jumping in a show or not … decisions decisions

Nice to see you mrgreen! Figured you were just busy .

Max

Its all about balance and crisis management!!

IML Gear Cream!
Never enough time in the day , and with the family don’t just lay in bed at night on here anymore lol but always check it at least once a week and around. Anyone with any coaching inquiries can certainly shoot over a note. There’s time for that as I monitor my email more than this lately.

This guy has done a great job sticking to the prescribed meals and plans and although he doesn’t feel comfortable posting photos for privacy concerns which I totally understand he is going and doing great.

Its not my place to say what he is charging me, you would have to pm him, I pm him with hella question before I hired him. i will say it was way cheaper than expected, im paying evey 3 months and its cheaper than 2 days with a trainer in my local gym who sucks.
I like you and the way you operate. Glad you're killin it with him.

Why do you need a trainer? Are you prepping for a major show?

Not prepping for any show, wanted more help to reach my own personal goals and so far it has been a huge help,
That's great and if you ever do decide to step on stage a great prep coach would be well worth it for getting ready. From what I read, Mr G is good to go.

Most of those gym trainers do suck...they either are fat or real skinny.

Last edited:
I also do prep for shows, I compete myself and have used some of the best names in the industry for my own personal shows

Still taking clients , have a few GC customers im working with now and have worked with others in the past , these guys that follow the plan (and to their credit they are !) are seeing great results, proud of their efforts and happy to help them on their goals, would love to do the same for others.

For those that don’t know , im an active NPC heavyweight competitor , ~255 in offseason , multiple times nationally qualified but this is my hobby not my career so I haven’t pushed for pro as I have other life responsibilities , nonetheless in my personal competing I’ve worked with some of the top competitive bodybuilding coaches so I’ve been exposed to multiple methods / protocols / etc

Shoot me a pm if interested

Great guy....you would definitely benefit from her guidance.

Maybe post some updated pics my friend.

Not full physique but best I got for now , haven’t taken full physique shots in a bit but here’s a half ass , phone in other hand side shot , not fully posed / flexed at about 250

Attachments

• 154C0DE1-6AF0-4216-8956-4375B6029E27.jpeg
    154C0DE1-6AF0-4216-8956-4375B6029E27.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 41
Solid like a bulldog!!!!

What weight? 250?

Not full physique but best I got for now , haven’t taken full physique shots in a bit but here’s a half ass , phone in other hand side shot , not fully posed / flexed at about 250

Get Shredded!
Yea right around 250 depending how I ate that day

Appreciate it , think I need to get back in the saddle and do one more show, been saying it for a while now but think I’ll make it happen this summer / early fall

Sounds good. We would love to follow you through this process.

Appreciate it , think I need to get back in the saddle and do one more show, been saying it for a while now but think I’ll make it happen this summer / early fall

Hope everyone is doing well? Any questions I can assist or help with ?

mrgreen376;1976890 said:
Hope everyone is doing well? Any questions I can assist or help with ?

Hey! How you been?

Mr. Green is the real deal as I used him and got great results.

Thanks Skip ,
good man hope you and your family are doing well

Skip....who is helping you with your mental needs? I see Kamala is representing your ole stomping ground very well. You should be honored.

Mr Green is a good dude.

Skip Foursome;1976911 said:
Hey! How you been?

Mr. Green is the real deal as I used him and got great results.

ldog;1977482 said:
Skip....who is helping you with your mental needs? I see Kamala is representing your ole stomping ground very well. You should be honored.

Mr Green is a good dude.

I told everyone that did not know her that she was a dumbass and only got to where she is because she's a leg spreader.

Look it up, media doesn't cover it but she fucked her way to the top. The lowest of the low was when she was fucking Willie Brown who was married at the time.

Oh well, she's sophisticated in such a progressive way the media can't knock her.

Hope all is well with you dog!

You too my friend.....its always good to hear from you.

Skip Foursome;1977517 said:
I told everyone that did not know her that she was a dumbass and only got to where she is because she's a leg spreader.

Look it up, media doesn't cover it but she fucked her way to the top. The lowest of the low was when she was fucking Willie Brown who was married at the time.

Oh well, she's sophisticated in such a progressive way the media can't knock her.

Hope all is well with you dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back