• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olympia Weekend 2013

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whos going? Im coming out ALLLLL the way from the middle of the Pacific Ocean! So please let me know I would love to meet one of you guys/girls! Im going to be in Vegas from the 24th-30th and Im going to the Expos and show...Kai Greene for the win! maybe he will get a Grapefruit for his prize LOLOLOLOL!

i seriously wish i could go! i hope your ass got some vip tickets!! who u going with!?

i seriously wish i could go! i hope your ass got some vip tickets!! who u going with!?

HELL YEAH!!!!! got me dem VIP tickets, we got 4! lol...Im going with my girlfriend and parents. lil vacation, we mite even go to strip club since they are so "high quality" LOL fuck the strip clubs here, its bullshit HAHAHA!....r u from around vegas?

HELL YEAH!!!!! got me dem VIP tickets, we got 4! lol...Im going with my girlfriend and parents. lil vacation, we mite even go to strip club since they are so "high quality" LOL fuck the strip clubs here, its bullshit HAHAHA!....r u from around vegas?

Sapphire was awesome! My buddies and I spent 12 hours in there :winkfinger: I ran into a girl from high school that was dancing and she hooked us up big time. Damn I miss Vegas!

I was there for SHOT Show 4 days earlier this year .... stayed at Caesar's and it was friggin tits! Have fun brotha! My 5'11" 200 pound ass ain't big enough to be bouncin around Sin City with all them big boys on Olympia weekend lol

Sapphire was awesome! My buddies and I spent 12 hours in there :winkfinger: I ran into a girl from high school that was dancing and she hooked us up big time. Damn I miss Vegas!

I think Ill check this place out!....any good gyms around there?

I was there for SHOT Show 4 days earlier this year .... stayed at Caesar's and it was friggin tits! Have fun brotha! My 5'11" 200 pound ass ain't big enough to be bouncin around Sin City with all them big boys on Olympia weekend lol

THANKS BRO! lol you are still bigger than me :p....Im only about 178lbs....gona be A LOT of big boys AND girls at that expo, maybe one of em will hook me up ;) lol...fuck that I aint gona put that in my luggage maybe some pills in a supplement bottle but shit a vial is asking for trouble lol

IML Gear Cream!
THANKS BRO! lol you are still bigger than me :p....Im only about 178lbs....gona be A LOT of big boys AND girls at that expo, maybe one of em will hook me up ;) lol...fuck that I aint gona put that in my luggage maybe some pills in a supplement bottle but shit a vial is asking for trouble lol

USPS homey!

yeah I know I was just messing lol....idk how that would work out though. If I send a package then it would have to go through Customs where I live even though we are considered a U.S. territory. doubt that would end well unless I hide the stuff. Id rather not try that lol

Back