• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

very high estradiol

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test E 250mg/week
Tren E 500mg/week

So 8 weeks in I got bloods.
Teat is over 1500
Estradiol is 269.5

Have been taking 1mg EOD of anastrozole from a very trusted board sponsor that I completely trust. Also been taking 12.5mgs of exemestane daily the last 2 weeks of a reputable rc variety.

STill estradiol this high has me concerned.

Am thinking of hoping on letro at this point.

Anyone have a different suggestion?

Thanks

Libido is out of fucking control I cant gey laid enough. Had a 3some 4 hours later I fojnd myself hitting on a fat chick.

Nips are sensitive I am retainj g a SHITLOAD of water. But really thats it

Baseline for me is
Test 600ish
Estradiol 30ish

When I was on 700mgs of test per week the E2 wasn't this high...same AI too.

Thinking of switching to letro at 1mg EOD, or upping the A-dex to 1mg ED.

Looking for opinions here.

I know you said you trust your source but it couldn't hurt to try another one for a while. everyone puts out a bad batch every now and then

The odd thing is you probably don't even need an AI with only 250mg week of test. Tren does not convert to estrogen, so that does not contribute. You said yourself its higher then when you were on 700mg a week. Some people have reported, and it happened to me as well, that tren can cause a false high e2 result. It's not documented, but confirmed by bro science :)

What concerns me though is you said "Nips are sensitive I am retaining a SHITLOAD of water". That is definitely symptoms of too much estrogen. I would get letro that you know is good (PM me if you want a suggestion). And start with 2.5mg ED until the nip sensitivity goes away. Then start tapering. Like 2.5mg EOD, then E3D, and so forth. Hormones are a weird thing. People have never self tested as much as they do now, and that is a very good thing. But we have been seeing results that leave you scratching your head.

Have you been taking any caber or prami since starting the tren magog? Maybe the sensitive nip issue could be from high prolactin levels, which an AI will not keep down. I too have heard of the false high estro while on tren. So sadly it's hard to know if your AI is a problem.

Been on 0.5mg caber E3D...prolactin is neglible...that was my thought too.

They are sensitive like itchy or when it gets cold...I jumped in my pool and it hurt like hell.

But I am quite bloated...its noticeable in my ankles.

I havent had any tren sides other then massive breakout on mg shoulders...but tren at small doses has never done anything negative to me

Get letro...... those are estrogen sides... Are you on high blood pressure meds by chance?

IML Gear Cream!
No, not on meds... bps been a bit elevated but mot crazy bad.

Exactly what type of E2 test did you have performed?

the privatemdlabs female hormone panel that most of us run
Does it state the exact method used on the lab report?

It only gives a value for estradiol it doeant give a methodology for how it arrives at it.

I think the number may likely be an error. I have seen guys on tren get these crazy high E2 numbers before. A few years ago I was researching this and several vets kept reporting that their Tren was interfering with the E2 results but only when they used a specific E2 testing methodology.

The odd thing is you probably don't even need an AI with only 250mg week of test. Tren does not convert to estrogen, so that does not contribute. You said yourself its higher then when you were on 700mg a week. Some people have reported, and it happened to me as well, that tren can cause a false high e2 result. It's not documented, but confirmed by bro science :)

What concerns me though is you said "Nips are sensitive I am retaining a SHITLOAD of water". That is definitely symptoms of too much estrogen. I would get letro that you know is good (PM me if you want a suggestion). And start with 2.5mg ED until the nip sensitivity goes away. Then start tapering. Like 2.5mg EOD, then E3D, and so forth. Hormones are a weird thing. People have never self tested as much as they do now, and that is a very good thing. But we have been seeing results that leave you scratching your head.

I think the number may likely be an error. I have seen guys on tren get these crazy high E2 numbers before. A few years ago I was researching this and several vets kept reporting that their Tren was interfering with the E2 results but only when they used a specific E2 testing methodology.

I "believe" I am a victim of the false reading due to Tren. I posted results on another board, which Heavy has seen, with some astronomical numbers for E2. No real sides to speak of and after switching to a tried and true tested AI my numbers only dropped a smidge.

Real test will be when I come off this blast and the Tren A is out of my system. I'll have bloodwork done again too see.

I "believe" I am a victim of the false reading due to Tren. I posted results on another board, which Heavy has seen, with some astronomical numbers for E2. No real sides to speak of and after switching to a tried and true tested AI my numbers only dropped a smidge.

Real test will be when I come off this blast and the Tren A is out of my system. I'll have bloodwork done again too see.

Good to know...thank you guys. I am a bit bloated still though thinknill up the adex a bit and see if that helps with that. I was shocked as im not running much test and am running an AI too shouldnt be that damn high

Back