• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Dose Sustanon/ Proviron Log w/ Labs

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. Just wanted to start a log for my recent cycle and had some questions. Also wanted to post labs for Vision and the PSL crew to show that the gear is absolutely legit.

Dose:

PSL Sustanon 250 - 1/2 ML every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (375/week)
PSL Proviron 25 mg - 1 pill (25mg) every day

Good Notes:

1.) I feel fantastic mentally. My mood feels extraordinarily stable in a good way. No mood swings, no anger, very happy uplifting feeling every day. I'm very much excited to get into the gym and have a wonderful outlook on life.

2.) Appetite is massive, I could eat all day every day.

3.) Sex is GREAT! Libido is nice, no loss off erection, performance is great.

4.) No night sweats or loss of sleep which is nice.

5.) Loosing fat at a nice steady rate, packing on muscle.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Perhaps the biggest positive, I HAVE ZERO ACNE, my skin is perfectly clear!! I have a little bit on my back but its absolutely nothing compared to my first cycle. Very happy with this result.

Bad Notes:

1.) Pubertal gyno is slowly getting a little puffy, but only on my left side. (more on this later)

2.) Slight increase in fatigue after 10 weeks, hard to get moving in the morning sometimes.

3.) Acne is slowly, and I mean slowly, starting to pick up, but only after 10 weeks. Nothing to be alarmed about but something I'd like to combat.

Questions: (Labs Posted Below)

1.) Since libido is excellent, acne is minimal, and I have virtually no side effects minus a little puffiness of my left nipple, should I even bother with an A.I.?

-
I have Aromasin (20mg) and Nolvadex on hand. I wouldn't mind starting these to reduce the puffiness of the nipple, however, I really love how I'm feeling right now and how I look, so will introducing these drugs mess with my libido or skin quality?

- Once I come off cycle I'm getting gyno surgery anyway, I've always had this puffy nipple since I was 13 years old and its bothered the fuck out of me! So since I feel so great on cycle right now, is it even worth it to run the A.I. or Nolva to reduce it since its getting cut out anyway. However I do hate how this nipple looks in a shirt. Just weighing the risks vs rewards here, feel free to comment on my thinking.

2.) My test to estro ratio is under 5%, 2000/ 94. No question just pointing this out.

3.) FSH and Lutenizing Hormone are LOW, Is this something to be concerned about?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-05-41 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-05-41 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-07-57 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-07-57 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to start a log for my recent cycle and had some questions. Also wanted to post labs for Vision and the PSL crew to show that the gear is absolutely legit.

Dose:

Good Notes:

1.) I feel fantastic mentally. My mood feels extraordinarily stable in a good way. No mood swings, no anger, very happy uplifting feeling every day. I'm very much excited to get into the gym and have a wonderful outlook on life.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Perhaps the biggest positive, I HAVE ZERO ACNE, my skin is perfectly clear!! I have a little bit on my back but its absolutely nothing compared to my first cycle. Very happy with this result.

Bad Notes:

1.) Pubertal gyno is slowly getting a little puffy, but only on my left side. (more on this later)

2.) Slight increase in fatigue after 10 weeks, hard to get moving in the morning sometimes.

3.) Acne is slowly, and I mean slowly, starting to pick up, but only after 10 weeks. Nothing to be alarmed about but something I'd like to combat.

1.) Since libido is excellent, acne is minimal, and I have virtually no side effects minus a little puffiness of my left nipple, should I even bother with an A.I.?

-
I have Aromasin (20mg) and Nolvadex on hand. I wouldn't mind starting these to reduce the puffiness of the nipple, however, I really love how I'm feeling right now and how I look, so will introducing these drugs mess with my libido or skin quality?

- Once I come off cycle I'm getting gyno surgery anyway, I've always had this puffy nipple since I was 13 years old and its bothered the fuck out of me! So since I feel so great on cycle right now, is it even worth it to run the A.I. or Nolva to reduce it since its getting cut out anyway. However I do hate how this nipple looks in a shirt. Just weighing the risks vs rewards here, feel free to comment on my thinking.

2.) My test to estro ratio is under 5%, 2000/ 94. No question just pointing this out.

3.) FSH and Lutenizing Hormone are LOW, Is this something to be concerned about?

start your aromasin. 10mg Ed go from there.
The AI will help with bloat , puffy nips, fatigue, extra water you may be holding. Etc..
Everything else looks And sounds pretty good.

Dose:

Good Notes:

6.) No hair loss

Bad Notes:

-

The was a really good post and you are using nice dosages for the reasons you posted. You need to try and see if using an Ai (letro) would shrink it , but If has been there years, I wouldn’t because you have actuall tissue growth . I would However At least block the receptor with nolva/raloxifene or at least try another tab of Provi or some mast. If it has grown, letro is my go to followed by conservative Nolvadex. The FSH and LH are supposed to come in low as you are using synthetic hormone.
If wanting kid , a good PCT (the hcg/HMG is a double nut sack special , kicks in quick
People are against AI, but those same people, sure as shit would be making a massive mistake to at least have a good AI, a Serm , and some Cabergoline. Be careful during hcg use as it can kick in gyno and break you out but, temporary (shit works fast)

PSL kicks ass

Max

This'll be tippy tops. If you haven't scorched your Androgen Receptors 375 of Grade A Sustanon, with the Proviron will be outstanding.

Any cycles I've ever done around week 10-12 my body starts to 'tap out' and I feel the fatigue creep in. Pretty normal for me at least.

Brother I'm right there with you with the acne, of all things that I worry about during a blast it is that right there.
When it is not existing and I slowly see it creeping in that is when the panic sets in.
Do everything you can to stay on top of it brother.
I don't wish an outbreak on anyone.
Some of the best blasts that I've had physically I had to walk around with acne and that alone took away from the whole experience and I didn't even want to be seen in public, yet physically my output was at its best :(
Nothing worse than wanting to cover up when you have work so hard.

Nice man. I’m running their Sus now with some deca, Tren, and dbol.

Provi should be added to all the orals IMO! !
A whole provibol line up! Are you feeling the hunger and pump yet

Max
Following

IML Gear Cream!
Provi should be added to all the orals IMO! !
A whole provibol line up! Are you feeling the hunger and pump yet

Max
Following

I always add Proviron with nandrolone. Just a low dose of 25mg a day. That’s kind of a staple I like to add in, so much I usually forget to mention.

I always add Proviron with nandrolone. Just a low dose of 25mg a day. That’s kind of a staple I like to add in, so much I usually forget to mention.

Hells yeah. Th Chad knows what’s up with the
Provi action lol

Max

I started 10mg Aromasin every MWF since last friday. I'll pull labs again next monday to see where the estro lands. I feel like I'm a little less puffy today and holding less water. I feel phenomenal.
Hey vision how do I get the credit applied to my account for posting labs ? I'm ready to put in an order today

Brother I'm right there with you with the acne, of all things that I worry about during a blast it is that right there.
When it is not existing and I slowly see it creeping in that is when the panic sets in.
Do everything you can to stay on top of it brother.
I don't wish an outbreak on anyone.
Some of the best blasts that I've had physically I had to walk around with acne and that alone took away from the whole experience and I didn't even want to be seen in public, yet physically my output was at its best :(
Nothing worse than wanting to cover up when you have work so hard.

Last edited:
Nice man. I’m running their Sus now with some deca, Tren, and dbol.

Sustanon has been absolutely fanstastic. Shot frequency and the mix of esters is the ticket for success. You always hear from people that you gotta find what works for you and this is finally it for me. I'm loving this cycle.

Sustanon has been absolutely fanstastic. Shot frequency and the mix of esters is the ticket for success. You always hear from people that you gotta find what works for you and this is finally it for me. I'm loving this cycle.

Favorite blasting item(especially first four weeks) sometimes I transition, but definitely my overall fave! Isocaproate is the Ester I make sure Sust has, I have seen brands without it.

Max

Hey everyone, just wanted to go give a short update on how everything is going for me.

I'm on week 13 of the same doses posted above. After doing blood work at week 10 (estradiol 94) I decided to take 10mg Aromasin (PSL) every shot day (MWF). I'm gonna wait 1 more week and pull labs again to see where my estro is landing. Acne was VERY slowly starting to build, I felt like I was starting to get minor water bloat.
Good Notes:

1.) Mood is still extraordinarily stable and excellent. Probably the happiest I've even been in my entire life, more energy than I know what to do with it. I've always dealt with a little bit of anxiety, sometimes minor depression but nothing too serious, I can say with all honesty I feel like I've cured myself of so many problems that were related to Low T. Alarm goes off every morning and I'm out of bed slamming breakfast getting HYPED for my workout, excited.

2.) Appetite is still spot on, eating like a truck every day, diet is dialed.

3.) Sex became and issue around week 10. I COULD NOT CUM!!! :boobs: My dong was still hard as rock but holy shit it was IMPOSSIBLE to ejaculate. I'm on 2.5 weeks of aromasin and everything is smooth sailing again, I feel like my estro is back within high normal range which my body likes. Shooting ropes again PEW PEW PEW!!! Pulling labs next Monday.

4.) No night sweats. NONE!

5.) Still packing on fucking LEAN muscle, fat is melting away. I'll update before and after pics when I'm done for ya'll.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Acne has fucked right off!!! The feeling of finally dialing in what works for me is fucking amazing. I had nasty sides my first cycle, this time around I feel like a fucking god. Skin has completely cleared up, minor acne build up has stopped completely. WOOOO!

8.) My left titty for sure sits flatter, it puffs up maybe once every other day but what ever, doesn't bother me. Gyno appointment in September with Dr.Kearny in San Diego, dudes the Titty phenom around here for women, excited to see what he can do for me. I'll run a log about my experience with him when that all said and done. They quoted me $3500 for the removal and lipo and $1400 for the OR cost, so about 5K out the door for who I believe is one of the best plastic surgeons in SoCal. How the fuck people are paying over 6/7K for this surgery is mind boggling to me. GTFO of Beverly Hills and shop around.

9.) Bloat is pretty much gone, I'm looking leaner and holding less water. Knocking the estro down was key. Had minor moon face that's gone away now.

Extra Notes:

1.) Some training days I take another tab of Proviron if I feel like it (50mg) and holy shit boys that shit works for me. I do feel like I am somewhat of a hyper responder, not a phenom, but low doses are working for me and I'm glad I never got ahead of myself and started upping the dose of test. Strength has not plateaued at all.

2.) I don't love this idea, but I'm probably gonna PCT around 16 maybe 18 weeks. My plan was to cruise but idk , maybe fuck that. I'm still young (31) and I think I can probably PCT 2-3 more times before its cruise time and TRT for the long haul. Don't care, love pinning. Training will stop for a month in November for my surgery. December I'll be slowly getting back into my training, January I'm back on the sustanon.

3.) Order some MAST with my recent order, might throw it in at the end of this cycle at low doses. If not I'll try it in January to see how it compares to Proviron. Run them both together?

Hey everyone, just wanted to go give a short update on how everything is going for me.

I'm on week 13 of the same doses posted above. After doing blood work at week 10 (estradiol 94) I decided to take 10mg Aromasin (PSL) every shot day (MWF). I'm gonna wait 1 more week and pull labs again to see where my estro is landing. Acne was VERY slowly starting to build, I felt like I was starting to get minor water bloat.
Good Notes:

1.) Mood is still extraordinarily stable and excellent. Probably the happiest I've even been in my entire life, more energy than I know what to do with it. I've always dealt with a little bit of anxiety, sometimes minor depression but nothing too serious, I can say with all honesty I feel like I've cured myself of so many problems that were related to Low T. Alarm goes off every morning and I'm out of bed slamming breakfast getting HYPED for my workout, excited.

3.) Sex became and issue around week 10. I COULD NOT CUM!!! :boobs: My dong was still hard as rock but holy shit it was IMPOSSIBLE to ejaculate. I'm on 2.5 weeks of aromasin and everything is smooth sailing again, I feel like my estro is back within high normal range which my body likes. Shooting ropes again PEW PEW PEW!!! Pulling labs next Monday.

5.) Still packing on fucking LEAN muscle, fat is melting away. I'll update before and after pics when I'm done for ya'll.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Acne has fucked right off!!! The feeling of finally dialing in what works for me is fucking amazing. I had nasty sides my first cycle, this time around I feel like a fucking god. Skin has completely cleared up, minor acne build up has stopped completely. WOOOO!

8.) My left titty for sure sits flatter, it puffs up maybe once every other day but what ever, doesn't bother me. Gyno appointment in September with Dr.Kearny in San Diego, dudes the Titty phenom around here for women, excited to see what he can do for me. I'll run a log about my experience with him when that all said and done. They quoted me $3500 for the removal and lipo and $1400 for the OR cost, so about 5K out the door for who I believe is one of the best plastic surgeons in SoCal. How the fuck people are paying over 6/7K for this surgery is mind boggling to me. GTFO of Beverly Hills and shop around.

9.) Bloat is pretty much gone, I'm looking leaner and holding less water. Knocking the estro down was key. Had minor moon face that's gone away now.

Extra Notes:

1.) Some training days I take another tab of Proviron if I feel like it (50mg) and holy shit boys that shit works for me. I do feel like I am somewhat of a hyper responder, not a phenom, but low doses are working for me and I'm glad I never got ahead of myself and started upping the dose of test. Strength has not plateaued at all.

2.) I don't love this idea, but I'm probably gonna PCT around 16 maybe 18 weeks. My plan was to cruise but idk , maybe fuck that. I'm still young (31) and I think I can probably PCT 2-3 more times before its cruise time and TRT for the long haul. Don't care, love pinning. Training will stop for a month in November for my surgery. December I'll be slowly getting back into my training, January I'm back on the sustanon.

3.) Order some MAST with my recent order, might throw it in at the end of this cycle at low doses. If not I'll try it in January to see how it compares to Proviron. Run them both together?

Great detail and an in depth review/experience. Glad you’re estradiol is getting back in range. The odd thing about e2, test(free and bound), progesterone/dhea, even our vitamins affect and control soo many things. It is good to log and get bloods for this reason. I took my blood/glucose over a year just to see what foods/macros and compounds affected me up or down and what stabilized me. What a good job though!. Hope your gasms get up and going. Mast sounds like a nice addition. I definitely get some sort of way if I have to use AI or SERMS. Clomid/Hcg almost instantaneously makes me into a literal chica! Lol. I rarely use it but; I prepare myself. I get hyper sensitive, even cried during a sitcom(omg) it was a comedy too! ! I only use it for ball refill if I atrophied but, it seems that since I have had to take TRT during my teens til present day; my body has found its medium. They don’t shrink like they used to.
I found some great compounding products for acne lately, but after talking with my Plastic Surgeon(Anti-Aging MD; I don’t get surgery btw) but he suggested a long, silicone back brush, to use with my DifferinBody Wash and Spot gel. Never use a scrunchie/loofah/rag, just my hands and the silicone brush(cleaned with just water and a tiny dab of (whatever you used for bacne). Also a hand help Silicone Scalp applicator for my Ketoconazole shampoo. They were like $15 for a back brush and 3 scalp brushes!! Proactiv sells a kit for this but, I only use something new if my body has become resistant to current product. Huge fan of Kaolin clay & water blended for my body & face only(mixed and pour into bath or before shower for 10-20min) e2 weeks , then LoneStar 2lb Bentonite Clay powder for my scalp(it is a bit strong). Sounds like a lot of shit but, it all lasts about 6months! Free shipping Amazon. I get all that for $35 !! The Differin costs the most as it was formerly a prescription only item. Just a couple Max Tips. Because it works so well, you only use it twice monthly. I don’t have any pits or scars, I rarely break out , EVER! Those two natural fine-powder clays were some of the best things I have come across. No Antibiotics ever, No coal tar, just 2 clay items and 2% ketoconazole shampoo(twice a week). Figured since you did such a good long review/post, I would give an some in-depth tips!!.
Maybe having all these damn females in my life(family; my girl her family), has paid off! I also give them my complete knowledge back for anti-aging products & research. Same as we do here. Of course, her brothers all want programs, detailed and tailored for them.

Max
giphy.gif

^^^ Thanks for the info brother. I'll for sure check that out to help clear up whats left on my back.

I totally get what your saying about feeling a bit emotional once I started the A.I.. After I pull labs to see where I'm at, I might consider doing 5mg M-F instead of 10mg MWF to see if that stabilizes my mood even more. Will adjust after blood work.

Good Notes:

3.) Sex became and issue around week 10. I COULD NOT CUM!!! :boobs:My dong was still hard as rock but holy shit it was IMPOSSIBLE to ejaculate. I'm on 2.5 weeks of aromasin and everything is smooth sailing again, I feel like my estro is back within high normal range which my body likes. Shooting ropes again PEW PEW PEW!!! Pulling labs next Monday.

6.) No hair loss

Extra Notes:

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well...

Back