• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alpha Mood @ GYMnTONIC giveaway.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My good buddy Wes sent me a reship for his nootropic Alpha Mood. It was stuck with the courier. Now I have 2, I only paid for 1 so…

who gets it? I’ll send it out to whoever you guys nominate. Only catch is he has to review the product.

Attachments

• 624F16D1-2922-4B8E-B87A-3F3BA2AE8D38.jpeg
    624F16D1-2922-4B8E-B87A-3F3BA2AE8D38.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
I’m reviewing now and hands down it’s a great product for laser like focus. I’m enjoying my bottles.

My good buddy Wes sent me a reship for his nootropic Alpha Mood. It was stuck with the courier. Now I have 2, I only paid for 1 so…

who gets it? I’ll send it out to whoever you guys nominate. Only catch is he has to review the product.

The is the form I took. I nominate: Samgraves or 9tmare for being a nice dude and answering questions. Milford May like them...counteracts the Jack& Coke

Max

Friends in the future if a retailer resends something. We paid for it. Usps doesn't pay for lost packs. So the 2nd bottle came out of my pocket to reship guys.

Either way this is great advertising so thank you Lathe :)

Just wanted everyone to know for future references lol 😁😁🙏🙏🙏

Back