• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winter cycle

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well the winter months are coming up and I'm looking at a new cycle, finally! Goal of the cycle is to put on lean mass and not the puffer fish look. I got the longer cycle idea from MA's layout a few months back. I plan on adding 500 extra calories each month and keeping my workouts the same to know I'm getting stronger.

Month 1
Oral (not sure yet)
Test 500mgs/wk
EQ 800mgs/wk

Month 2
Test 1000mgs/wk
EQ 800mgs/wk
Npp 700mgs/wk

Month 3
Oral (not sure yet)
Test 500mgs/wk
EQ 800mgs/wk

Month 4
Test 1000mgs/wk
EQ 800mgs/wk
Npp 700mgs/wk

Month 5
Oral (not sure yet)
Test 500mgs/wk
EQ 800mgs/wk

Any advice of dosages or orals? Maybe some peps? I dont plan on any GH or slin. GH is too much money for me to gamble with and I'll never take slin.

Nocode... I'm gonna be watching this. My suggestion for peps is imaporelin with cjc no dac. No prolaction or cortisol sides from ghrp2 or hunger issues with ghrp6. Imaporelin with cjc x3 daily. Ipam 200-300mcg and cjc 100mcg. I've been wanting to run that proto for along time.

Holy crap, that's a shit ton of gear dude! That's about a 20 week run or a little more? I can't wait to see what that does over the course of those months ;-) When is this gonna kick off?

I'm trying to take my fitness to the next level. I personally think my upper body needs more size so those calories should do the trick. I haven't been this serious in while so it's time to do it. Hopefully it kicks off in early Dec.... Buying a little at a time.

Nocode... I'm gonna be watching this. My suggestion for peps is imaporelin with cjc no dac. No prolaction or cortisol sides from ghrp2 or hunger issues with ghrp6. Imaporelin with cjc x3 daily. Ipam 200-300mcg and cjc 100mcg. I've been wanting to run that proto for along time.

Would you suggest cycling those or running them straight through? (I have to look into the peps more)

Also MA mentioned SD and DMZ for the orals but I'm not sure if 3 runs of methylated orals will agree with me. Any orals in mind?

I have a buddy running M-Sten or rather just finished and he is a fucking monster now. His work uniform don't fit him through legs now. And its only meant for 4 weeks so not a long drawn out liver stresser. After seeing his resukts I would recommend it. Dymethazine or LGI DMZ has a lot of good logs too.

As far as the ipam and cjc I would plan on running for at least 6 months. At that point, from what I can gather from research, you will have really felt the full affects of the increased GH pulses. LBM, decrease in body fat, better sleep cycles, skin stuff and possible injury repair.

Like I said before I really want to run that protocol. But I want to make sure I have a legit RC before I spend the cash.

Plz keep this updated... I'm looking forward to watching this.

Hahahaha you're a beast brother ;)

Looks good to me and I'm interested to see where this takes you. I've thought about something along these lines before but never pulled the trigger.

P.s. How dare you mention winter!!! It's August! Don't you bring that bad vu-do on me! Hahahaha ;)

I would be comfortable running dbol month on month off with the 500mg test dose. Say no more than 50mg.

Bro, go with TBOL for your Oral. Tbol and Eq works like wine and cheese. Plus the vascularity is just ridiculous. Just holding your wallet in line at the store and your veins will start to pop out like a road map. Plus, I think there's no better oral that works with EQ than TBOL. This is just my opinion!

not to edit but to add on....

so the idea of going from one extreme to another with the test from 1000 to 500 is an interesting idea. I'd be real curious as to see how you feel and what your gains would be like. Hey maybe you could add some HCG during the low test months. Just an Idea. ;)

Last edited:
I would be comfortable running dbol month on month off with the 500mg test dose. Say no more than 50mg.

I was thinking dbol myself. I know I could handle up to 100mgs with no problem but will keep it lower since I will cycle it.

Bro, go with TBOL for your Oral. Tbol and Eq works like wine and cheese. Plus the vascularity is just ridiculous. Just holding your wallet in line at the store and your veins will start to pop out like a road map. Plus, I think there's no better oral that works with EQ than TBOL. This is just my opinion!

not to edit but to add on....

so the idea of going from one extreme to another with the test from 1000 to 500 is an interesting idea. I'd be real curious as to see how you feel and what your gains would be like. Hey maybe you could add some HCG during the low test months. Just an Idea. ;)

I don't know anything about tbol. Would it kick in quick like dbol or would it take longer to notice like var? Var takes me a extra week or two to see gains. Which is the reason why I left var out of the idea since it will be cycled.

Thanks for the ideas fellas.

I have a buddy running M-Sten or rather just finished and he is a fucking monster now. His work uniform don't fit him through legs now. And its only meant for 4 weeks so not a long drawn out liver stresser. After seeing his resukts I would recommend it. Dymethazine or LGI DMZ has a lot of good logs too.

As far as the ipam and cjc I would plan on running for at least 6 months. At that point, from what I can gather from research, you will have really felt the full affects of the increased GH pulses. LBM, decrease in body fat, better sleep cycles, skin stuff and possible injury repair.

Like I said before I really want to run that protocol. But I want to make sure I have a legit RC before I spend the cash.

Plz keep this updated... I'm looking forward to watching this.

Damn, 6 months of peps would cost some cash. At that point I could prob take the gamble with GH. I'll try to do some research tonight.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro, to answer your question about Tbol, it does take a little bit longer to kick in but I think that patience with Tbol pays off more so than with dbol. Not knocking on "Golden Grams" at all but I actually get more out of Tbol than from Dbol. Of course I don't get as big as quick while on D but then again, most of that is just water anyway. Also, I don't break out on T as much as the D. If you've never tried Tbol, then this would be the cycle to do it with. I personally think that TBol is WAAAAYYYYY underrated. You just look awesome on it. For me it's like anavar, I look dry and ripped but put on more size. I think that Var adds a little more strength but I've never and will never care about how strong I am, I'm a bodybuilder, so if I look great and feel good, then what ever I'm doing or taking is working for me. Also, just another suggestion, I would front load EQ at your weekly dose. i.e. If you plan on taking 800mg a week then front load that amount in one shot twice your first week. This will have an enormous effect on how much faster EQ will get into your system. This is a proven and tried method for me and various other bodybuilders I know. These are all just suggestions. Let us know what way you go with... anyway, I'm curious as to how this will work for you.:winkfinger:

Last edited:
Hmm... I could switch a few things around. Maybe dbol the first month, 2 month break, then tbol the last 8 weeks? Something to think about...

I never felt a difference with front loading but I'm open to anything. I was even thinking of running the EQ at 1000mgs for the whole 20 weeks. I'll have to find a source then see how much everything will cost me. I'm buying a little at a time because money is kinda tight still. Thanks roids

I just got done with AY's Tbol ... I read that due to the propensity to cause headaches because it raised bp, Tbol should be started off at lower dose and increased after a week or so. I started off at 50mg/ed and increased to 75mg/ed on week 2. I'm fairly certain the Tbol was responsible for my strength increases but could've been partially due to test also. I didn't notice any CRAZY differences in appearance to be honest except in my shoulders a noticeable increase in definition ... I'm thinking I should've bumped it to 100mg/ed but I just wanted to see what it was like. Zero water retention tho. I'd like to try it again at higher doses and with my bodyfat a little lower ... overall I liked it but its not cheap!

Back