• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UNCLE Z's english .... ?????

uncle z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
.....Heard a bunch of related enquires and questions of most kinds so far ... i think ... :)

To simply clarify this:

1.Don't mix me with my orders guy or "simple answers" guy at ... info/enquires dept.

2.Most boards issues and activities were covered by my "keyboard associate" - Shaggy - for a few years actually...
(some of you talked to him a lot for a long time and are familar with that name)

Shaggy was fired like 10 months ago - for being an A.Hole .. to be blunt honest with you fellas.

Now it's all me again (if "again" means me by the keyboard on forums after ..over 3 years ... )

I won't trust another "keyboard monkey" like SHAGGY - EVER AGAIN. But i'll be heavily overwhelmed and maybe delayed on boards matters sometimes .. im afraid :eek:

Rest assured tho - that my orders and enquires team is always at your disposal on daily basis !

Have a great one and my respects to this board and it's community as usual.
Z.

Back