• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC 157.... and what do you guys use for severe pain non-opiates

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good place to buy bp-157.

And what are yall using for severe pain. It appears I had an injury that has been progressing for years in c6,c7,T1 AND god damn, I am in agony. I can not take opiates. SO far not much has helped. I feel like I am gonna break after 10 years of not using opiates....any advice mates. I went through this shit from 2005 to 2012ish with my lower back and an injury. I'll be honest, my 357 mag is looking mighty enticing at this point. I am 2 months in and slipping. Been fighting with insurance and I think I finally got the Chiropractor to get an MRI pushed through this Friday.

After years of agony I finally got surgery on my neck and back. Fused a bunch of vertebrae. What a relief. Can't believe I put it off for so long. Sure, I lost range of motion and my back resembles a shovel handle now, but that pain was gone. I used to joke that I just need 3 more fused together and I'll be able to sleep standing up.

Have you tried a prednisone pack? That used to work wonders for a while until it didn't. Other than that, tylenol is it. I was taking too much but the pain justified it in my mind.

Information Only :

BPC157 @ 250mcg or 1ml 2x day 15 days
By site of problem(all around it basically)*
TB500 @ whole vial 2 x week.3ml or 3cc bac water per vial either product.
They said TB500 can be Injected anywhere because it reduces inflammation systemically. They said w BPC157 a person injects close to area of pain ie. (joint,tendon,cartilage,muscle). Can be split up bilaterally of joint or tendon to cover all the bases. Can help with muscle fascia pain and inflammation.

I have had at least 10guys I wrk with that have used : one or the other, or both ‘ last person gave me the protocol.

For me:(this has been phenomenal for years !
The black seed oil was the most recentzx
6-7g collagen (know gelatin)
3g MSM
3g Black Seed oil
2g Circumin w Bioeperine
800mg SAMe

I also had 75-100mg nandrolone Decanoate to my HRT. 1500/1200 of glucosamine/chondroiton can help as well!

Max
giphy.gif

We have BPC157. Lab tested and performs well

Code WES15 at checkout for 15% off
www.ReconPeptides.com

Hope you feel better :)

After years of agony I finally got surgery on my neck and back. Fused a bunch of vertebrae. What a relief. Can't believe I put it off for so long. Sure, I lost range of motion and my back resembles a shovel handle now, but that pain was gone. I used to joke that I just need 3 more fused together and I'll be able to sleep standing up.

Have you tried a prednisone pack? That used to work wonders for a while until it didn't. Other than that, tylenol is it. I was taking too much but the pain justified it in my mind.

Yes and it helped but you can only take them so long. I already have liver ALT/AST issues. Plus they can weaken your bones, creating additional issues. I'll prolly try injections at this point. Friday cannot come soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

We have BPC157. Lab tested and performs well

Code WES15 at checkout for 15% off
www.ReconPeptides.com

Hope you feel better :)

I will be placing order by this weekend. Thanks!

I get my bpc/ tb500 from ace labs more cost effective to buy a 10 vile kit then buy 1 at a time

prednisone

This is in no way helpful to the conversation but did you know that Scott Stapp (the lead singer of Creed) somehow managed to get himself addicted to Prednisone?

I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. For me it's always been a poison ivy drug. Supposedly he was addicted to Percocet, Xanax, and... prednisone lol.

Back